Facebook Twitter Youtube

Free Discussions

I have a creative suggestion that might bring some fun and activity on server.
When i played this game round 3-4 years ago, the server admin always made a contest like "Nemesis of the month".
This contest used to work like that:
Admins can announce once a month there on forum and notify all them players on server (for ex. 3 days earlier of the contest) that there is going to be a competition.
So everyone who will be part of the server at that moment can have the opportunity to be a nemesis by administrative team and get him results.
Then someone of the admins (or even if its possible from FTP to count these guys frags) can write down all those guys frags and the winner can receive a prize. The only prize that server can offer its monthly VIP.
I can remember when that server had contests like this, even players that we're not part of that server all over the time tried so hard to achieve that 1st position.
There must be no AFK player, its almost 100% sure  that making that competition around 8-9PM and by giving a couple of notifications to the usual players for several days, server is gonna be 32/32 with full activity even without AFK.
Contest must be made in maps like zm_ice_attack3 that doesn't have too many spots to hide, because that can crash everyones game by hiding and setting lasermines. Also one of the admins must drop 30 JP at the 1st round start.
Its kinda beautiful and i guess that VIP prize doesnt cost that much to the admins for the winner.
Take a look please, i want all of you guys to get involved on that and reply. Lets bring more joy back to this game!!!!
Kind regards!

• I love it 3

Hello @champagnepapi , I have witnnesed many times of competitions like that,its very good one,first of all many players are interested in it,player love to compete by each other. On old server which i owned that competition was a huge success so it should be in this too. Im gonna give you a big pro for this.

• I love it 3

For these kind of competitions i'm always PRO. But how much active and responsible could be the Staff to make advertising for this event?! It could be fun and they will really enjoy trying to fight for frags, but I would like this competition to be only for players! Because as we know, staff should always take care for the server in these moments, i mean when we are 32/32 because players may need help, in Nemesis round(i mean the round that a player is making frags for competition) could be players that gets blocked or players that start shooting LM and staff needs to be cautioned in these kinds of situations! I'm sure that our Staff has a  lot of Pros and that they can even play without VIP. Staff works to improve the server and to make that place better for the players!  

#Pro

I like your competition ideas

We could add : /competition.

- When players type /competition, it will show words, details and images of latest monthly competitions topic on forum. 

- With that, players will know what to do and fight for exclusive prices waiting for them ?

Also we need active admins, who not auto-attack all the time to advertise players and guide players about typing /competition to know more information. 

What do you think? @myCro ?, @linko, @Whoo!@Nyx.@axelxcapo, @Nikhel Nice, @Blackfire, @Kukata, @[K]KoHoeTka^

Edited by Lucky-chan
  • I love it 1

Hello guys ! .

we want all Admin & Managers .

add his photo here .

i want all follow this 

Model .

Real Name

Grade :

Your photo

Note : add your photo [ .png] for all see it 

and thanks u very much . 

----------------------------

and i will stat this .

Grade : Co-Owner

Your photo :  

j96A6UJ.jpg.png 

udfEjP1.jpg.png 

• I love it 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name             : [Skyhigh]-

date&time  :11/8/2020 .15.42

screenshoot :https://ibb.co/64qCMcq

Member of CsBlackDevil Community 

Coming together is a beginning, Keeping together is

progress, Working together is success.

Be Happy Not Because Everything Is Good , But Because You Can See The God Side Of Everything.