Sari la conținut

GFX Designer Recruitment & Informations


Joosh.

Postări Recomandate

As you know, the GFX project is a little inactive, but I came to let everyone know that the project is back.

(this topic is for informational purposes and to recruit new members to the Design project.)

 

The project will be reactivated at its maximum activity, so Resquests will be organized again to have a delivery time by GFX Designers, competitions such as "AOTW" and "GFX Battles" will be back active with new features.

 

 

During the week i'll post about the news, for now i'll leave a model in this topic for all those who are interested in becoming a GFX Desginer.
Remembering that:
Anyone who has no experience in Designer and wants to learn, will be taught directly by me. @Joosh.
I'm going to start a
GFX School, so If you are interested, just reply to this topic following the model below.

Anyone with experience can be accepted directly as a Designer, and anyone without experience will be taught and for now will just be an Helper.

 

Model:

 

  • Age:
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: 
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years):
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): 
  • Any other editing program you use?:
  • Do you have time for this function?:

 

This is a design campaign, so you don't need to post a minimum amount, just show me activity and interest.

If you have any questions, send me a private message.

  • Ador 6
  • Confuz 1
  • Genial 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • Age: 17
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX Designer
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): month
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): (I have not published all my work here.)
     
  •  Any other editing program you use?:-
  • Do you have time for this function?: sureeee
  • Like 1
  • Surprins 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

On 10/17/2023 at 6:07 PM, Inmortal said:
  • Age: 17
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX Designer
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): month
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): (I have not published all my work here.)
     
  •  Any other editing program you use?:-
  • Do you have time for this function?: sureeee

Accepted as Helper, you need to improve a little on text, resizing, blur.

I'll give more informations soon.

 

On 10/17/2023 at 9:50 PM, GlaD1 said:
  • Age: 23
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX Designer
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years):months
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): 
  • Any other editing program you use?:
  • Do you have time for this function?: yes

Accepted as Helper, you need to improve a little on text, resizing, blur, gif.

I'll give more informations soon.

 

1 hour ago, Mr.Daniel said:
  • Age: 28
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX Designer
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): 9 years
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one):  
  • Any other editing program you use?: -
  • Do you have time for this function?: yes

Accepted as GFX Designer.

I'll give more informations soon.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Age:20

GFX Designer or GFX School?: 

Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years):years

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/458156-artwork-dobre-designs/#comment-2219552

Any other editing program you use?:Canva

Do you have time for this function?:2 hours a day.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

On 10/24/2023 at 10:30 PM, dobre.ak47 said:

Age:20

GFX Designer or GFX School?: 

Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years):years

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/458156-artwork-dobre-designs/#comment-2219552

Any other editing program you use?:Canva

Do you have time for this function?:2 hours a day.

You need to learn some things like resizing especially, accepted for GFX School.

The GFX School will start next week.

 

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • 5 săptămâni mai târziu...
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

On 11/25/2023 at 6:52 PM, Blexfraptor said:

Accepted, Welcome!

 

@Supremacy check your PM.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • 1 lună mai târziu...
  • Age: 24
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX Designer.
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): Years
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): Lost due to my account getting deleted by mistake , will make a new one .
  • Any other editing program you use?: Photoshop CS6
  • Do you have time for this function?: Yes
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

25 minutes ago, MehrezVM said:
  • Age: 24
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX Designer.
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): Years
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): Lost due to my account getting deleted by mistake , will make a new one .
  • Any other editing program you use?: Photoshop CS6
  • Do you have time for this function?: Yes

Accepted, welcome back.

  • Ador 1
  • Surprins 1
Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • 4 săptămâni mai târziu...

Model:

  • Age: 20
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX School
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): No prior experience
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): N/A (As I don't have prior experience)
  • Any other editing program you use?: None
  • Do you have time for this function?: Yes, I am dedicated and have sufficient time to learn and contribute.

Additional Information: Although I don't have prior experience in GFX design, I am enthusiastic about learning and developing my skills through the GFX School. I am committed to putting in the time and effort required to become proficient in Adobe Photoshop and any other necessary tools. I am eager to start this journey and contribute to the team.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

17 hours ago, AyaanAli said:

Model:

  • Age: 20
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: GFX School
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): No prior experience
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): N/A (As I don't have prior experience)
  • Any other editing program you use?: None
  • Do you have time for this function?: Yes, I am dedicated and have sufficient time to learn and contribute.

Additional Information: Although I don't have prior experience in GFX design, I am enthusiastic about learning and developing my skills through the GFX School. I am committed to putting in the time and effort required to become proficient in Adobe Photoshop and any other necessary tools. I am eager to start this journey and contribute to the team.

Accepted, We will work on the development of the school, & in your evolution.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

15 hours ago, B7ツ said:
  • Age: 18
  • GFX Designer or GFX School?: gfx school
  • Experience in Adobe Photoshop (Months or years): aroubnd 3 months
  • Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): -
  • Any other editing program you use?:only ps
  • Do you have time for this function?:around 3-4 hours a day yes

Accepted.

I will send you some photos and you will design me so I can see your work.

Link spre comentariu
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

  • 2 luni mai târziu...

Alătură-te conversației

Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest subiect...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

  Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

×
×
  • Creează nouă...

Informații Importante

By using this site, you agree to our Termeni de Utilizare.