Facebook Twitter Youtube

[accepted]Request Recruitment

Sxynix

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Psychopath
uviTR2Y.png Real name Lotfi & Younes 
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?18 
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): COD / CS 1.6 / CS:GO / ... 
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria => Ain Defla 
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words)Im A person like all people who loves to help, I study at high school, I hate contempt and denial of rights, and modest, tall, weighing 65 kilogrames , taking responsibility sometimes.I am an honest and respectful . I listen Rap & Classic Music . I Practice Swimming . I love football and i am  one of its players . I love school, but Allah  did not grant me the talent, so I do not have the abilities there
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: Sociable & Cool & Helpful 
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: Nervous & I have a Chronic Disease

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Of Course I was in charge of the department, and once I stayed for three days at home, guarding it alone while the 

uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Authors / Video Game Reviewrs / Gamblers / Journalist . 
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: Gamblers & Video Game Reviewrs / Authors  / Journalist 

uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): I Speak English (7/10) Arabic (10/10) Frensh (5/10) 
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?I Use Team Speak And I Usually Use Mic 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): A Months & Years . 

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Team Speak / CSBD Msg / Facebook 
uviTR2Y.png Last request: I Aleardy Requested But I Didnt Find it 

image.png

Hello. 

4 hours ago, Psychopath said:

Real name Lotfi & Younes 

Please explain this part, do you mean that this account is led by 2 brothers or something like that?

A question!

For how long you are planning to stay here, I mean what kind of reasons would be if you left? 

• I love it 3

1 minute ago, S9OUL. said:

Hello. 

Please explain this part, do you mean that this account is led by 2 brothers or something like that?

A question!

For how long you are planning to stay here?

1 - I didnt mean this acount is used by 2 brother 

I Have 2 Names 

2- I think a year or two if circumstances did not deceive me

• I love it 1

Psychopath is hard working guy  he is a helpfull person , respectful , minds his own business , doing his duty on the project authors and gamblers and we never had a problem with his attitude and work , i support him he deserve a chance to prove himself .

#Pro

• I love it 2

6 hours ago, XZoro™ said:

Good activity in the projects and ts3, Respectful + hardworking person, deserve a chance.

:pro:

like What zoro Said , and as a Coordinator in VGR i saw that you are active member , Deserve a Chance 

:pro:

• I love it 1

• 2 weeks later...