Facebook Twitter Youtube

Halloween Contest 2023 Mwhahaha!

Joosh.

Título de Halloween com Abóbora PNG transparente - StickPNG

Hello my dears,

Halloween is coming and with it we bring you some contests with prizes.
Let's get into the excitement of terrifying nights in search of prizes in this witch hunt.

You will have three chances to win, there will be three contests.

Contest [1]: Horror Stories
Contest [2]: Am I feeling lucky?
Contest [3]: What's in the chest?

Contest [1]:
Horror stories

• Are you good with horror stories? Do you know how to give even the most skeptical reader goosebumps?
  • Do you have so much spirit of horror and fright inside you that coexistence with spirits and demons is easy?
  • Then your time has come!

Rules:

• Create a mini-horror story based on "The Conjuring" films with a minimum of 8 lines;
  • The story must be in first or third person.

The best, scariest and most authentic story will win.
Stories will be reviewed by Administrators.

Contest [2]:
I'm lucky?

• Are you lucky? Let's test it!
  • This contest is very simple, it will be done through a draw.
  • Choose a number from 1 to 100, the number drawn will win the prize.

Contest [3]:

What's in the chest?

• Halloween still hides many mysteries and scary things... with this we discovered that there is a buried chest
  • deep in the archives of the blackdevils forum and inside that chest is kept a macabre secret.
  • Your mission is to discover what's inside that chest.
  • Give your guess, what do you think is inside the chest?

Here are some tips:

• It's a Halloween-related item (obviously);
  • It's used with magic and witchcraft.

*Remembering that: the item has already been chosen by me, and is already inside the chest, a print has already been taken to prove it*

General rules:

• Only ONE post in this topic;
  • Do not copy stories from the internet, otherwise you will be disqualified.
  • You cannot repeat the same number as other people in Contest [2], whoever chooses the number first will be valid.

You are NOT REQUIRED to participate in all contests, you can participate in just one, two or all three contests.

To participate you need to ANSWER THIS TOPIC according to the EXAMPLE BELOW:

Example of how to respond:

Contest [1]:

Halloween is an ancient celebration... [ your story ]

Contest [2]:

Number 75

Contest [3]:

A Skull

Prizes:

Contest [1]: Random GOOD Steam Game + Premium 1 month + Award Special Horror Stories
Contest [2]: Premium 2 months + Award Special  Am I feeling lucky?
Contest [3]: Counter-Strike Game + Premium 1 month + Award Special What's in the chest?

I wish everyone good luck, the topic will be valid until 31/10/2023.
We will announce the winners the following week, if you have any questions you can contact me via private message.

Useful mentions:

• I love it 10
  • Like 1
  • Brainy 3

Contest [1]:

The Haunting of Hollowbrook Manor.

Hollowbrook Manor stood on the outskirts of the small town, a looming presence shrouded in mystery and fear. Legends whispered of its cursed history, of malevolent spirits that roamed its halls, and of the darkness that awaited any who dared to enter. But when the news of an unexpected inheritance reached young Emily, she couldn't resist the lure.

On the night Emily arrived at the manor, a full moon hung in the sky, casting an eerie glow on the weathered structure. The wind whispered through the trees, as though it were warning Emily of the perils that awaited inside.

As she pushed open the creaking wooden door, a chill ran down her spine. The air inside the manor was heavy and oppressive, as if it were saturated with the very essence of evil. As Emily ventured down the echoing corridors, the wind's whispers grew into unintelligible murmurs, as if the shadows themselves were speaking directly into her ear.

Emily arrived in a room where an old wooden chest sat in the center of the floor. With trembling hands, she opened it, revealing an assortment of ancient and dusty objects: a mirror, a porcelain doll, and a book bound in weathered leather. Emily felt an inexplicable pull towards the book and took it in her hands.

As she flipped through the yellowing pages, the words began to glow with a faint light. The book spoke of ancient rituals and forbidden incantations, of dark forces lying dormant but eager to be set free. Emily felt a disquiet deep within her, as if she were on the brink of crossing a threshold from which she could not return.

She decided to close the book, but the moment she did, a dull thud echoed through the entire manor. The lights flickered and went out, plunging the place into total darkness. Emily tried to run for the exit, but something unseen seemed to hold her in place.

Suddenly, a malevolent presence made itself known, a shadow materializing in the center of the room. It was a twisted, dark figure, with eyes that gleamed with a red, malevolent light. Emily knew in that instant that she had unleashed something terrible, something that had been hidden away for generations.

The figure lunged towards her with supernatural speed, and Emily screamed in terror. She tried to recall the words from the book to reverse the spell, but her mind was clouded by panic. Just as the figure was about to reach her, a blinding flash of light filled the room.

Suddenly, the manor was silent. Emily lay on the floor, trembling and breathless. The figure had vanished, but the sense of malevolence still hung in the air. Emily knew she had narrowly escaped, had felt the breath of the abyss.

From that day on, the manor remained abandoned, marked by the presence Emily had unleashed. No one dared to approach it again, and the legend of the cursed inheritance became a cautionary tale for those who dared to challenge the dark secrets of the past. Emily, for her part, carried with her the memory of that night, knowing she had narrowly escaped something far worse than she could imagine.

Contest [2]:

Number 25 

Contest [3]:

A vampire :))

• I love it 3
  • Like 3

Contest [1]:

Title: The Spell of the Dark Mirror

The old mansion deep in the forest had always been a source of speculation and fear in the small town. It was said that it was cursed, that its walls hid dark secrets and that no one who ventured into it ever returned.

One night, during a storm that was raging with fury, a group of young people decided to challenge the legend. Armed with flashlights and nerves of steel, they headed towards the mansion. Among them was Sarah, a brave young woman with fearless eyes and dark hair, who did not believe in superstitions or unfounded fears.

As she entered, the atmosphere became thick and cold, as if the air itself were filled with the weight of centuries of secrets. The wood creaked under her feet as they walked through the dark hallways. Soon, they arrived at a room upholstered in red velvet, in the center of which rested an antique mirror, so large that it seemed to reach the ceiling.

Sarah approached cautiously, her reflection glinting in the time-darkened glass. As she looked at herself, a feeling of unease took over her, as if something in that mirror was alive, watching her with invisible eyes. Ignoring her instinct to recoil, she reached out and touched the cold surface.

At that moment, an electric current ran through her body, causing her to gasp. When she regained her composure and removed his hand from her, she watched in horror as the room around her had changed. The walls were covered in moss and moonlight filtered through the broken windows.

Sarah tried to back away, but the door had disappeared, leaving only a brick wall. The rest of the group had disappeared as well, as if they had never been there. The mirror was now a window to an unknown and sinister world.

As she moved through the transformed mansion, the whispers of unseen voices filled the air. Shadows danced in the corners of her vision, and her footsteps echoed in an ominous echo. The mansion seemed like an endless labyrinth, shifting and twisting around him.

Finally, she came to a dark, claustrophobic room, where a ruined altar lay in the center. On it rested an ancient book with arcane symbols. As she approached, she could sense a malevolent presence lurking in the gloom.

In a desperate impulse, Sarah grabbed the book and began reciting words she did not understand, in an attempt to undo the spell. But as she spoke, the atmosphere became more oppressive and the air was filled with evil energy.

At this moment, a shadowy figure emerged from the shadows. It was an indescribable presence, a manifestation of all the terrors that the mansion hid. With an icy whisper, the figure spoke, revealing its true name: the Dark Mirror Spell.

Sarah realized that her bravery had been her downfall. The Spell had trapped her in the dark realm of her, and there was no escape from her. The mansion became her eternal prison, a place where time stood still and the night never ended.

And so the legend of the cursed mansion spread even further, with whispers of Sarah's bravery and tragic fate. The mansion, along with the Dark Mirror Spell, stood as a grim reminder that sometimes, defying the unknown can have dire consequences.

Contest [2]:

Number 29

Contest [3]:

Calabaza 🙂

• I love it 3
  • Like 1

Contest [1]

The story of Amara Rushdie

The building known as the “Afaret Building” is located in eastern Alexandria, Egypt, and dates back to 1961.

It was owned by the Greek Pardis, who decided to build it to live in with his wife and five children. But he and his children died during their hunting trip, so the wife decided to sell the building and return to Greece.

The second owner of the building, Mohsen Bey, decided to rent the apartment on the first floor of the building to a family. But after only two days, a massive fire broke out that completely destroyed the house, and the head of the family died, so his family decided to move as quickly as possible.

A doctor rented the second floor of the building to establish his practice. But after preparing the clinic with all the equipment and days before the opening date, the doctor died in a car accident.

The third and fourth floors were rented by a foreign company, which suffered huge losses and then went bankrupt, forcing the owner of the company to go into debt. He was subsequently imprisoned and then decided to commit suicide.

Then a young man rented one of the floors to live there after his marriage, but he started hearing strange noises coming from the bathroom.

After the workers finished the necessary arrangements, the young man received his house. He then saw spots of blood on the wall, but he did not care much about it, thinking that someone was messing with him.

Hours after his wedding, the groom and bride's family were found unconscious in the middle of the road.

At the same time, the groom found his family in his house, but in the form of a jinn!

The Rushdie Building has become one of the most terrifying places, as anyone passing by it feels in awe just by looking at it.

Despite this, one of the sheikhs suggested that he try to remove the jinn from the building and live in it and try to stay for 6 days!

But he came out on the seventh day with signs of fear and terror on his face, and died instantly without uttering a single word.

After many accidents occurred in this mysterious building, the authorities decided to close it forever so that others would not be harmed because of it.

After several years, a company redesigned it and turned it into an upscale residential unit, but people are still in awe of its residents!

Contest [2]:

Number : 13

Contest [3]:

Goblins

• I love it 5
  • Like 1

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contest [1]:

The Perrons bought an 18th Century House in the Year 1971 to settle there with their Daughters.

The Family quickly realized that this was the biggest wrong Decision of their lives, the Smell of Decay filled the Air, Doors slammed shut, Pictures flew off the Walls and it became horribly cold.

A short Time later, the entire Family flees to a Hotel because they could no longer stand it in the House of Horrors, but no one noticed that the Mother (Carolyn) was already possessed by a Demon.

Carolyn then kidnaps the Children and flees with them back to the 18th Century House to kill her Children, as several other Women did who lived in the same House and were possessed by the same Demon.

The Father (Roger) notices that his Daughters and his Wife are missing and he then also drives back to the House with the Demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren. They can save the Children and carry out an Exorcism on the Mother (Carolyn), Carolyn appears dying from the Exorcism Attempt because the Demon steals her Breath.

Luckily, the Demonologist Ed Warren manages to drive the Demon out of her, and so the Children's Mother (Carolyn) survives.

At the End of the Exorcism, Ed Warren had informed himself about the House in advance and it was now clear to him why all this was happening: The House belonged to a Witch who cursed the entire Property including the House and the People who will move into the House will do the same Fate befalls. Shortly afterwards she tried to sacrifice her Son to the Devil, but was caught by her Husband and then hanged herself on the Tree in front of the House.

This was one of the Cases that made Ed and Lorraine Warren world famous as Demonologists.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contest [2]:

Number 17

Contest [3]:

A Book with various Curses and how to Prepare them.

• I love it 4
  • Like 1

Contest [1]

On the dark road

Omar was traveling at night on a dark and deserted road. He was listening to music and enjoying the silence.

Suddenly, he heard a loud noise behind him. He looked in the rearview mirror and saw something huge and black chasing him.

He couldn’t tell what it was, but he felt fear and terror. He pushed the gas pedal hard and tried to get away from the mysterious creature.

But he wasn’t faster than it. He felt something hit his car from behind and make it swerve off the road.

He lost control of the car and it flipped over several times before it stopped in a nearby field.

Omar was injured with serious wounds and couldn’t move. He tried to use his phone to call for help, but he couldn’t find a signal.

He heard footsteps approaching him. He lifted his head with difficulty and saw the creature that was chasing him.

It was like a wolf, but bigger and more vicious. It had red eyes and sharp teeth and black fur like darkness. It looked at Omar with lust and

Omar screamed at the top of his voice, but no one heard him. He felt the creature’s teeth tear his flesh and bones.

He tried to defend himself, but he was weak and exhausted. His last thoughts were about his family and friends and his life that ended tragically.

Then he lost consciousness and his heart stopped beating.

The creature left Omar’s body lying in the field and went looking for its next prey. It felt satisfied and full.

It didn’t fear anything, for it was the king of darkness and horror.

It had been living on this road for years, and it hunted anyone who dared to pass by here at night. This was Omar’s story.

Contest [2]:

Number 49

Contest [3]:

WereWolf

• I love it 3
  • Like 2
  • Brainy 1

Contest [1]

Alone in The House

I've always been a skeptic, but after what happened to me that night, I'm not so sure anymore.

I was alone in my house, watching TV, when I heard a noise upstairs. I ignored it at first, but it kept happening. It was like someone was walking around up there.

I finally got up the courage to investigate. I crept upstairs, my heart pounding in my chest. The noise was coming from the attic. I slowly opened the door and peered inside.

It was dark, but I could see a figure standing in the corner. It was tall and thin, with long, dark hair. It was wearing a white dress.

I gasped and stepped back. The figure turned to look at me. Its face was pale and its eyes were black. It smiled at me, but it wasn't a friendly smile. It was a cold, malevolent smile.

I turned and ran out of the attic, slamming the door behind me. I raced down the stairs and out of the house.

I didn't stop running until I reached my neighbor's house. I banged on the door until they answered.

I told them what had happened, but they didn't believe me. They thought I was just imagining things.

But I know what I saw. And I know that it was real.

Contest [2]

Number 31

Contest [3]

PlayStation 5  Slim 1TB SSD 😁

• I love it 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hola!

I'm here for announce the winner of this Halloween contest.

Contest [3]: Witch's broom / Winner: --

Contest [2]https://prnt.sc/wOTWKRoCZxNX / Winner: --

Contest [1] 

We read all the texts, we miss more originality from EVERYONE, copying and pasting is very easy, which makes the text uninteresting.
And one of the rules was: Do not copy texts from the internet otherwise you will be disqualified.
But anyway... evaluating everyone who best fit the proposed THEME, was @VollmeR.

Congratulations, I will contact you to resolve the prize!

• I love it 4