• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

image.png.301bf065d1eb8eaa32486933f308cbd9.png

• @知らせSralejan Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Good Activity.
  • @-Sn!PeR- Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us.
  • @Axel™ Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us.
  • @[Depo] Has Been Promoted To Co - Leader Reason : Good Activity / Show Interest In Our Project.

Note : My Eyes Are On You If You Somehow Showed That You Are Not Interest On The Project You Will Be Removed / Downgrade Directly!

1C2Boig.png

• @Dean Ambrose™ Has Been Removed From Co - Leader Reason : Inactivity / Lack Of Interest / Last Activity On Project (28 February 2024)

Note : My Eyes Are On You If You Somehow Showed That You Are Still Not Interest On The Project You Will Be Removed Directly!

• I love it 3
  • Brainy 1
  • Dislike 1

image.png.889154cf001324fef45126a7ccf0d68d.png

• @Axel™ Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us.
  • @X A V I ™ Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us.
  • @Wass.tacos Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us.
  • @𝔐𝔒𝔍ℜ𝔄𝔐 Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us.
  • @MosterOfficial ☆ Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us.

Note : My Eyes Are On You If You Somehow Showed That You Are Not Interest On The Project You Will Be Removed / Downgrade Directly!

• I love it 6

image.png.889154cf001324fef45126a7ccf0d68d.png

• @GeN-X  Has Been Added To Our VGame Reviewers Team Reason : Give A Chance To Grow With Us. Welcome Brooo

Note : My Eyes Are On You If You Somehow Showed That You Are Not Interest On The Project You Will Be Removed / Downgrade Directly!

• I love it 2
  • Like 1

image.png.301bf065d1eb8eaa32486933f308cbd9.png

• @[Depo] Has Been Promoted To Co - Leader To Leader Reason : Showing Real Interest / Good Activity / Help Project. 
  • @Inmortal™ Has Been Promoted To Co - Leader To Leader Reason : Showing Real Interest / Good Activity / Help Project. 
  • @GL HERO SHIMA Has Been Promoted To Member To Co - Leader Reason : Showing Real Interest / Good Activity / Help Project / And The Main Coordinator Of VGR AyaanAli Is Impressed To Your Showing Real Interest
  • @King_of_dark™ Has Been Promoted To Member To Co - Leader Reason : Showing Real Interest / Good Activity / Help Project.

Note : My Eyes Are On You If You Somehow Showed That You Are Not Interest On The Project You Will Be Removed / Downgrade Directly!

1C2Boig.png

• @Dean Ambrose™ Has Been Removed From VGame Reviewers Reason : Inactivity / Lack Of Interest / Last Activity On Project (28 February 2024)
  • @Wass.tacos Has Been Removed From VGame Reviewers Reason : No Activity Since Joining The VGame Reviewers Project.
  • @𝔐𝔒𝔍ℜ𝔄𝔐 Has Been Removed From VGame Reviewers Reason : Low Activity Which Not Meet The Requirements Of Our Project
  • @MosterOfficial ☆ Has Been Removed From VGame Reviewers Reason : 1 Day Of Activity Since Joining The Project
  • I love it 4
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1