Facebook Twitter Youtube

Skin Suggestion

Nick-Or-RealName: linko

Suggestions: New admin Skin(not for vips and daddy bosses)

[Download Links]:https://gamebanana.com/skins/122981

Reason Why Add-Or-Remove It: For my opinion the skin i suggest is very cool, idk if it can be edited and to write on his back NewLifeZM Admin. It will look cool on the players eye! We didn't changed the Admin Skin in a while and thats why i suggested it. If anyone has any better idea of a skin, feel free to reply! ?

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, linko said:

this skin can be cool to make differences between others! Only for Daddy Bosses/Founders/Owners/Co-Owners

what do you think guys?!

@Dante ღ @axelxcapo @Roselina ✾ @myCro ?

I think to add it, but there is some many reasons
Maybe the sv will have some problems with render the skin
But in my opinion yes, i would like to get it here 

• I love it 1

Hello, Maybe adding too much would cause differences: a probable demotivation to normal players ( maybe childish but yes ?) or too many skins would be hefty if the serv files are overloaded/Due Extra stuffs (Players can have slow PC )

Although going for some Good Changes ( Maybe a Red color suit(instead of the white/black) for daddy boss /founders /Owners ; even VIPs) would look more better. And also your suggested skin is also great. 

Well, after talking to our team we have reached the conclusion of not having to add this, it could cause a delay in low performing computers and we would lose many people from the server.

One of my jobs here is to seek the comfort of the administrator and our players.

Thanks for your suggestion, it is good to know that they tell us about your good ideas to improve the server

T/C

• I love it 5