Facebook Twitter Youtube

Free Discussions

I want to say hi to all the NEW PLAYERS that want to be ADMINS.

You all are more than welcome in our team. I just would like to remember some things for being admins and not receiving REPORTS or having BAD EXPERIENCES here.

At first, rmember that you have to follow the Model for admin that is here:

After you completing all that model, in the end YOU WILL BE ASKED FOR A PASSWORD. IT IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL PASSWORD, it is the NEWLIFE PASSWORD, we want to be sure that NEW ADMINS have already read the rules and know the password, it is like a key for you being accepted. Many of you don´t know WHERE IS THE PASSWORD.

Well, I will help you out with that. THE PASSWORD OF NEWLIFE IS HERE:

There are the RULES OF OUR SERVER, it is important for you all to know the rules if you want to be admins, THERE IN THE RULES IS THE PASSWORD, so you have to READ IT CAREFULLY. After you finding the password you will be able to do AN ADMIN REQUEST and being part of the Dark Family Of Newlife.

BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN, BUT YOU DON´T READ THE RULES. I WILL HUNT YOU.

Edited by BlancaNieveS--
  • I love it 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I would like to proposal something for NewLife. We have a lot of TOPS for admins and a lot of topics for the staff team, that´s awesome. But I would like to proposal something for the players, there are all kind of players and as you know we have a lot of pro players here on the server, I would like to proposal a TOP for the best players of the month or for the season, like a TOP for all of them here on the forum. I know we have a TOP in the game, but someimes that TOP is wrong, cause you see there are players that are not very good playing but they play a lot of time so they keep in the top, I mean, they are in the TOP but there are better players than them. So we could try to choose the best players each season, it can be 5 or 3 or 10 players for month, we can do a votation between all the member for choosing the BEST PLAYERS EACH SEASON here in the forum or the ADMINS can choose the best players each month in ADMINS ONLY, like you want. The point is that I would like to see a TOPIC here in Newlife life Saying: For example:

Best NewLife Players this season:

1. BlancaNieveS--

2. Jessy

3. t0rit0

It is just an example, after making the top the topic will be closed and in that way every member of NewLife can see who are the best players of the server and they can fight for winning a position there in the TOP, like a competition, it can incentive the players for keeping playing in the server and those who win his position in the TOP, to fight for keeping all seasons there.

- What do you think guys?

SPANISH:

Me gustaría proponer algo para NewLife. Tenemos muchos TOPS para administradores y muchos temas para el equipo de admins, eso es increíble. Pero me gustaría proponer algo para los jugadores, hay todo tipo de jugadores y, como saben, tenemos muchos jugadores que son muy buenos aquí en el servidor, me gustaría proponer un TOP para los mejores jugadores del mes o por la temporada, como un TOP para todos ellos aquí en el foro. Sé que tenemos un TOP en el juego, pero a veces ese TOP está mal, porque ves que hay jugadores que no son muy buenos jugando pero juegan mucho tiempo, así que se mantienen en el TOP pòr eso, quiero decir, están en el TOP pero hay mejores jugadores que ellos. Por lo tanto, podríamos intentar elegir a los mejores jugadores cada temporada, pueden ser 5 o 3 o 10 jugadores por mes, podemos votar entre todos los miembros para elegir los MEJORES JUGADORES DE CADA TEMPORADA aquí en el foro o los ADMINS pueden elegir los mejores jugadores cada mes ellos, como quieran. El punto es que me gustaría ver un POST aquí en Newlife life Diciendo: Por ejemplo:

Los Mejores Jugadores De NewLife esta temporada:

1. Blancanieves

2. Jessy

3. t0rit0

Esto es solo un ejemplo. Después de subir el TOP, el POST se cerrará y de esa manera todos los miembros de NewLife pueden ver quiénes son los mejores jugadores del servidor y pueden luchar por ganar una posición allí, como una competencia, Puede incentivar a los jugadores a seguir jugando en el servidor y a aquellos que consigan estar en el TOP, a mantenerse ahí cada temporada.

¿Qué opinan ustedes muchachos?

Edited by Dxgma.
  • I love it 2
  • Haha 2

Who want stay afk in server from now use binds for autoattack

Valid and Admins!

USE AUTO-ATTACK WHEN U DONT WANT TO BE KICKED FOR AFK:

bind "/" ";+attack ;+forward ;+left"    /  This will start autoattack

bind "." ";-attack ;-forward ;-left"      /   this will stop autoattack

Thanks!

• I love it 3

On 8/14/2019 at 9:50 AM, Lucifer. said:

I would like to proposal something for NewLife. We have a lot of TOPS for admins and a lot of topics for the staff team, that´s awesome. But I would like to proposal something for the players, there are all kind of players and as you know we have a lot of pro players here on the server, I would like to proposal a TOP for the best players of the month or for the season, like a TOP for all of them here on the forum. I know we have a TOP in the game, but someimes that TOP is wrong, cause you see there are players that are not very good playing but they play a lot of time so they keep in the top, I mean, they are in the TOP but there are better players than them. So we could try to choose the best players each season, it can be 5 or 3 or 10 players for month, we can do a votation between all the member for choosing the BEST PLAYERS EACH SEASON here in the forum or the ADMINS can choose the best players each month in ADMINS ONLY, like you want. The point is that I would like to see a TOPIC here in Newlife life Saying: For example:

Best NewLife Players this season:

1. BlancaNieveS--

2. Jessy

3. t0rit0

It is just an example, after making the top the topic will be closed and in that way every member of NewLife can see who are the best players of the server and they can fight for winning a position there in the TOP, like a competition, it can incentive the players for keeping playing in the server and those who win his position in the TOP, to fight for keeping all seasons there.

- What do you think guys?

SPANISH:

Me gustaría proponer algo para NewLife. Tenemos muchos TOPS para administradores y muchos temas para el equipo de admins, eso es increíble. Pero me gustaría proponer algo para los jugadores, hay todo tipo de jugadores y, como saben, tenemos muchos jugadores que son muy buenos aquí en el servidor, me gustaría proponer un TOP para los mejores jugadores del mes o por la temporada, como un TOP para todos ellos aquí en el foro. Sé que tenemos un TOP en el juego, pero a veces ese TOP está mal, porque ves que hay jugadores que no son muy buenos jugando pero juegan mucho tiempo, así que se mantienen en el TOP pòr eso, quiero decir, están en el TOP pero hay mejores jugadores que ellos. Por lo tanto, podríamos intentar elegir a los mejores jugadores cada temporada, pueden ser 5 o 3 o 10 jugadores por mes, podemos votar entre todos los miembros para elegir los MEJORES JUGADORES DE CADA TEMPORADA aquí en el foro o los ADMINS pueden elegir los mejores jugadores cada mes ellos, como quieran. El punto es que me gustaría ver un POST aquí en Newlife life Diciendo: Por ejemplo:

Los Mejores Jugadores De NewLife esta temporada:

1. Blancanieves

2. Jessy

3. t0rit0

Esto es solo un ejemplo. Después de subir el TOP, el POST se cerrará y de esa manera todos los miembros de NewLife pueden ver quiénes son los mejores jugadores del servidor y pueden luchar por ganar una posición allí, como una competencia, Puede incentivar a los jugadores a seguir jugando en el servidor y a aquellos que consigan estar en el TOP, a mantenerse ahí cada temporada.

¿Qué opinan ustedes muchachos?

Pues la idea está buena, deverian tomarla en cuenta :v

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 2:55 PM, CLAssY-.^ said:

Hello 

Dear managers and admins i have two sentences just to say about the server (i will speak on behalf of the other players)

In this last days there are some cheaters in the server they use aimbot,speed... and some players they do what they want like retry zm,bought human mod every time and share ip for other server etc. And all this because of the absence of administrators and managers from the server, your only job is to stay afk like a corpse?? i dont think so.

You should pay attention to the server every hour to ensure the comfort of the players and punish anyone who breaks the rules.

I say this only for the sake of the server and players, we need admins not corpes! i hope you find a solution to this problem.

With all my respect to you.

the young pope GIF

• I love it 1