Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Request]Moderator [Solutioned]

Master_Kill

• Premium

Nick: Master_kill
uviTR2Y.png Real name  Coroama Ioel-Aurel 
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 20
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs... and others
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): ROMANIA / TIMISOARA
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am calm I like to get involved in projects and work with the team I am patient and I lost my job hehe...-_- I am active on ts3 and on the forum I would have liked to be part of the csbd staff
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: each person has an effect :))

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): i was here also been a moderator here on csbd for a long time
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): im activ to jurnalist section.
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: https://csblackdevil.com/forums/forum/18198-journalist/
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages):  english 60% romana 100%
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: yes i have
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  i cann be activ all time 3 4 hours per/day

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: watsapp (0790055541) forum private msg.
uviTR2Y.png Last request

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1

as you can see read in other applications you need to have several projects to be able to join our staff, you must do a lot of activity and show that you really deserve this #Moderator position that you want so much, join other projects, read the community rules and come back soon and if you comply with these things I can give you my #PRO for the moment I will have to give you  CONTRA , good luck and happy day

t4tji6x.png

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1

You do not have any activity on projects. 

:contra:

• Haha 1

Hello there! Before saying my opinion i would like to tell you i love this request and also your activity, i see you are active since i was inactive.. I can say you are doing your job very well and i can say you deserve a chance. Everyone deserve a chance if they have a great activity every day. Also i want to see more activity when you will be accepted and do not disappoint us, please!

From me you deserve a chance and i will give you :pro: , wish you a good luck to

Salutare Masterkill,

Ma bucur ca arati interes in a face parte din staff-ul nostru.

Insa un rol in acesta presupune cu mult mai mult. A fi activ doar pe categoria serverului tau nu este de ajuns.

https://csblackdevil.com/forums/profile/74474-master_kill/content/page/2/?type=forums_topic

O verificare a propriei activitati ai fi putut-o face chiar singur inainte de a posta.

Oricum daca ai alte idei prin care ne poti ajuta, scrie-mi in privat si sunt doar ochi si urechi.

TC

• Like 1