Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Request] GFX Designer - Apex

-Apex

Contact(Steam, TS3, Discord etc): TS3 / Forum / Discord / Facebook / Instagram..etc
Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): Few weeks.

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): Here

Any other editing program you use?: Nah just Photoshop.
What version of Photoshop do you mostly use?: Photoshop CS6
In what section you have your most contribution?: Gifts section & Requests.
Have you read all the sections' rules?: Yeah
Have you read the community rules?: Yeah of course

What/Who inspired you to work in Photoshop or/and to want to be a Designer here?: @Meh Rez vM ! ♫
What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words): I love to use Photoshop and I was very happy that I did and learned Photoshop, and in fact the GFX project was a dream or a big goal that I had in the past, and I always wanted to be in it.

• I love it 3

Contrary to what my partners think... Just because we need designers doesn't mean we're going to accept everyone (at least in my opinion), that being said...

I have been observing his work carefully both in the "request" section and in his "personal gallery" and you have really good designs, but there are other designs that leave a lot to be desired. I can notice that @Meh Rez vM ! ♫ he has taught him many things, i notice his style wherever he is, but as I said at the beginning, there is a lot of difference between some designs and others, which makes me think that you have not been editing all the works and someone else is editing them for you.

You have good blur, clear work, some good texts. I know we all start somewhere, and we are not all good at the beginning, but I would like you to come back with a new request when you have a constant level, where all your jobs are good and not only have "a few weeks".

Contra.

• I love it 1
  • Like 1
  • Choco 1

1 hour ago, Adriana said:

which makes me think that you have not been editing all the works and someone else is editing them for you.

Well, i don't have any proof about this (if i'am doing all the works) but if you really think that someone else is editing my work you can ask @Meh Rez vM ! ♫ / @Shyloo / @YaKoMoS / @AL_MAOT / @-LosT and many more others, but let me ask u something, what would i win if someone else is editing my pictures? or i'll tell you my opinion with another way You are not entitled to give me a false accusation without any evidence, i'm practicing everyday on photoshop and wasting my golden time to improve myself much more, it wouldn't be fair if i work everyday to achieve some goal but in the end the leaders tell me that my work is fake...

• I love it 2
  • Like 1
  • Brainy 4

1 hour ago, Adriana said:

Contrary to what my partners think... Just because we need designers doesn't mean we're going to accept everyone (at least in my opinion), that being said...

I have been observing his work carefully both in the "request" section and in his "personal gallery" and you have really good designs, but there are other designs that leave a lot to be desired. I can notice that @Meh Rez vM ! ♫ he has taught him many things, i notice his style wherever he is, but as I said at the beginning, there is a lot of difference between some designs and others, which makes me think that you have not been editing all the works and someone else is editing them for you.

You have good blur, clear work, some good texts. I know we all start somewhere, and we are not all good at the beginning, but I would like you to come back with a new request when you have a constant level, where all your jobs are good and not only have "a few weeks".

Contra.

I agree with you on that!

I'm going to give you below some information about an images you're gonna make:

• Avatar must be 150x250, Signature must be 400x180
  • use blur, brushes & light/dark adjustments
  • Use text as you see fit, or don't use it at all. The watermark tho must be present under the form: CSBD, CsBlackDevil
  • You can use After Effects to make it .gif

Stocks: Avatar & Signature

• I love it 5

I liked its blur and effect (a little), it really is the only thing I like.

• I still think that "few week" is too little.
  • You were able to focus on the text (which is where it has the most errors) but you decided to put an "overlay" with the letter "wendy".
  • I'm not saying it's prohibited, but in these kinds of circumstances, it was a bad decision, as we are supposed to evaluate their performance, in all possible areas.
  • The "gif" that you could have used in the "avatar" and not in the "signature", if you look closely, on the right side the red lights (which are blurred and with poor quality) stand out even more and that is in great part, to the gif.
  • You still have a long way to go, if they accept you... You will have my support to improve, but personally I don't think you are ready to be part of our team.

Contra.