Posting model after boosting the server:

Nick: 
Time: 
Site: 
Proof: 
Contact method: 
Daily/Weekly/Monthly boost? :

Other informations:

1. Boosting is a temporary method to increase the quantity of players on our server;
  2. Purchasing boosting for our server can be charged as payment for your server rank;
  3. Sites order will be based on their quality, even so there is to guarantee of the fact that a site is weaker than other(during night-time a site can provide more players than the first one);
  4. Blue bars represents the report between quantity of players during the morning and during day light/night time(having more blue means there is a great quantity of players during night/morning);
  5. Green bars represents the report of total connected players from that site.

gametracker.rs

■■■■■■■■■■     ■■■■■■■■■

(Qualitative during day time, but somehow weak a few hours during morning)

Here you can check our server: https://www.gametracker.rs/server_info/135.125.249.129:27015/#
Your boost will be the first(or better said the latest) from that list. Press click on the name you have written(name from the SMS you've sent will be the same in the list) and provide us the link(the link will be the proof of the boost)

How do i boost?:

• Send SMS at the number: based on your country selection 
    • ChN1nKU.png
  • Form of the message: TXT GTRS AdressIP Name
  • Exemplu mesaj: TXT GTRS 135.125.249.129:27015 Roselina
  • Price: €1.00 + TVA
  • I love it 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to our friends @Roselina ✾ & @myCro ? for backing me to my old team. But boost isn't active right now so I decided keep boosting day by day till weekly or monthly boost is ready!

Nick: Playboy
Time: 9:21am (server time)
Site: gt.rs
Proof: 
tTXmyv5.png
Contact method: Paypal
Daily/Weekly/Monthly boost? :daily

• I love it 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...