Facebook Twitter Youtube

Free Discussions

Hi everyone!

For person who dont know me I had ShadowZm and i have so experience about admins. Old player of Zmoldschool + Admin. Helper of so many servers of menagment.

I want to say something about this server. I started playing in this server and i see so many admins unskillled. The server stay 32/32 and this server need best admins. Admins not staying online and sleep(most of admins stay sleep all day all night for their hours). This server need admins with experience and with knowleedge about Rules.

I see Co-owner,owner of this server that play only for themself,not to help players or to judge about admins. This is a big problem because if co-owners and owners are not Serious person and stricted , players dont know when to go to tell about them. 

Note: I have and proof that owners and co-owner mocked with players.

Hope Founders Consider my words !

Edited by Techno

managers play and help server and they always afk at night you can't judje managers. maybe you are right about admins . we need more admins and we will add more soon. but about managers this is thier work.( stay AFK+clean server from hackers+ add admins that can help server+watch admins if they break rules  or disrespect player in this case admin will get suspended/remove).

i repeat about admins is not a problem we will add more admins with high exprience 50 % of best admins left server last month. for igh ranks in another servers.

so now we really trying to find admins who can help us again. be patient eveything will be solved as soon as possile

and oke more thing did you can show us some evidence as cip said before..

thx .

1 hour ago, *NewLife-Ciprian* said:

I want the evidence !!!!

It wasnt my purpose to remove owner , co-owner or admins or to give proof, i dont want it. I post this to be more serious about the server bcs newlife is old server and i want this server number 1 in rank.

I am honest about what i said. Ofc i cant jugde them but i can see what they do wrond... Anyway hope all admins see this post. 

Thats all what i want to say. Thanks for consideration!

4 minutes ago, Techno said:

It wasnt my purpose to remove owner , co-owner or admins or to give proof, i dont want it. I post this to be more serious about the server bcs newlife is old server and i want this server number 1 in rank.

I am honest about what i said. Ofc i cant jugde them but i can see what they do wrond... Anyway hope all admins see this post. 

Thats all what i want to say. Thanks for consideration!

and thank you too mr.techno for your intersting and corporations.

i promise you that everything will be good in next week.

and i'm will make  sure that admins wil read this topic .

greetings

have a good night

T/C

• I love it 2
  • Like 1