Facebook Twitter Youtube

Free Discussions

Hi everyone! I have seen changes in New life and i congratulate about this because its a serious work of menager of this server. Good job!

I want to discuss about admins of the server. They have so many problems about knowledge of the rules... Admins are for helping players not for playing for rank or something. They must play for rank ofc but they should help players. When i was in server players ask for some commands and no one answer. Anyway i was there and i helped him but it is admins obligation. Hope my words will be considerate.

Note: I want to say for one bug of the server. When is the last zombie and someone Retry, and someone else become new zombie. Problem is that the new zombie start with 150 hp not with zombie hp...

• Like 1

thank you for your intersting .

Don't Worry we will make a Metting in teamspeak soon maybe tomorow or next sunday. this MEtting will inculded all admins and managers and legends too. everyone will be present No exception. and we are serious this time. whene i say Punishement i  mean (removed) !!.

we will discuss all problems and admins who dosent respect rules. also players can join too and share thier opinion about server .

thank you again for your understanding

greeting

T/C

• Like 1

1 - Firstly, I do not know if this is an appropriate place to talk about it, but I really need help !!!

2 - My counter strike 1.6 warzone is giving error, which I downloaded straight from the csblackdevil forum.

3 - So it's been since Monday that it started to happen, and it's not letting me play right...

4 - I have seen several videos trying to find the problem and I can not understand it or it is not helping me..

5 - So when I open (CS 1.6) to play, and when I get to play and out of nowhere it locks my computer in a matter of minutes, this happens, and I have to restart the computer that does not work in the normal way..

I need a lot of help if someone knows and can help me I thank you very much, I want to play !!!!

help help help 

- so I can not take photos or print photos or record, they just break everything and do not save the images and this is problem, if I could take photos or record it would be easier.

- but I'll try to take a picture in cll or even record and send here

- look here how it hangs

1 - AgvyDkx.jpg

2 - xr5uY09.jpg

3 - p35stIa.jpg

this is happening, it blocks and it just restarts the force back to the normal computer

If you know why this is happening, please help me, just want to play.

Edited by VirusWill

7 hours ago, VirusWill said:

1 - Firstly, I do not know if this is an appropriate place to talk about it, but I really need help !!!

2 - My counter strike 1.6 warzone is giving error, which I downloaded straight from the csblackdevil forum.

3 - So it's been since Monday that it started to happen, and it's not letting me play right...

4 - I have seen several videos trying to find the problem and I can not understand it or it is not helping me..

5 - So when I open (CS 1.6) to play, and when I get to play and out of nowhere it locks my computer in a matter of minutes, this happens, and I have to restart the computer that does not work in the normal way..

I need a lot of help if someone knows and can help me I thank you very much, I want to play !!!!

help help help 

I advise you to download CS 1.6 CSBD 

Make the Title very clear, for example [Problem with posting] or [Server hosting error] or [Can't see signature] etc...
maybe you have downloaded a different version of cs 1.6 from the internet. Or maybe the version of the host server is different(unlikely).

i think your cs . have problem or maybe some files didn't  installed in your cs.  anyway delete you own cs and download this below

Good luck 

• I love it 1

the problem is from the game not the computer so when the game get crush the computer cant take it thats why u have to restart it so try delete it and downlad this one is better and the best for me 

https://csget.me/

if it didnt work contact me i will give u another solution ? 

GL

• I love it 1

I am very dissapointing about this server. This server is so bad about admins. Here admins win their grad about if they stay afk all day all night. This is not admins job. Admins should play should be active not staying afk and win their grad. Only Blackfire Dexter Ciprian i said that they are founders. Others are 0 because they dont play anytime. For what make that hours. 12 menagers for what? for nothing. they need to play because server has so many afks and get mad about server. Anyway its you way that makes admins and give their grad. Hope the server become better because im very surprised of this server. This server is very old like Zmoldschool and when the server of zmoldschool was present ,Newlife and zmoldschool was intended for the top of the rank. Zmolschool was rank 1 newlife rank 2. now newlife is nowhere. newlife is at 1300.banner_560x95.png?random=118767

I got my server and for 2 months i put it top 30. anyway, I am giving u the best and saying Good Bye to 3 menagers that i said and all admins that i have talked. Because most of admins are AFK.

Good Luck in your server. ByE

• I love it 5

hey we r doing our best to get the server better if u realy wanna help stay. and about afk admins they're doing their job to stay afk and use they're comnds to help players we dont need admins who play just 1 hour per day we need admins who stay afk and help us with server rank. u said 

1 hour ago, Techno said:

stay afk all day all night. This is not admins job.

no it is. how do u wanna server on the top and no afk admins 

Dont wory server will get better just dont lose hope

Good bye

GL

40 minutes ago, Techno said:

You dont understand me well. I said to rank up your server admins shouldnt stay afk all the time bcs players get mad with that... anyway your choice about server

nah trust they're not always afk we have logs and we can see who use they're comnds. so dont say things u are not sure of them. anyway thank u for ur support...

• 2 weeks later...

Guys this msg is for ciprian that sv is lagging and many maps are bugged that too needs repairs .... Now we voted for pxs_mario the sv started ice attack3 ...This type of problems are occuring. So PLs look into this... And after that all the afks were out of the sv ..Currently just 3 players in sv .. THanks 

• I love it 2