Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request recruitment [Solutioned]

tsemaa

uviTR2Y.png Nick: tsemaa
uviTR2Y.png Real name:  Ionut Drogu
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 31
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?Cs 1.6, Wolfenstein franchise, Resident evil, Battlefield franchise and so on; in general shooter games; its been 10-15 years now, since i started
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?: Romania, Bucharest
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): First of all, i am rule man, anyone that knows me, cannot say different. Second, in real life, i still study programming, i work as a QA Automation Engineer, cause in this domain you never stop learning new stuff. I like to drive my car for miles, i can work both alone and in a team. I help others however i can just because i can and i want that, not to obtain something in return. I believe in loyalty, commitment, truth, even if it hurts. I am also a huge comic books fan, but only Marvel comics (seen all the movies btw), i don't like DC.  
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: fast reactions, fast organization, i don't give up till something happens in the right way or my way (if its correct), very loyal to a cause (depending on the cause) or brand, rules and organization "lover", calm, calculated
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: i correct people's grammar, overthinking, i don't forgive people so easy

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsibilities: besides the server i own now (Newlifezm), in this forum, just to take care of the newlife part of the forum; in real life...i suppose that is not the case here, since i can type an entire page and still not finish with all the things i am responsible of 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?only in Newlifezm section, but i will start also to pay some more interest in some areas that i can help/post
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: i don't know to be honest, whatever forum Administrators think its the best (maybe rules section 🙂 )
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak English?: English 9/10 (cause 10/10 its native) and Romanian 10/10
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: TS3 no, microphone yes
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?i can be active everyday

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: skype, discord, whatsapp, forum
uviTR2Y.png Last request: none, this is my first

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1
  • Brainy 1

like all my fellow staff members said... You must join our community projects and show interest in improving the community, join projects 2 at most and do the best activity so you can get my #PRO, but for now I'll have what to give you #CONTRA  do better activity and come back soon happy day and good luck and remember to read the rules

t4tji6x.png

• I love it 1

8 hours ago, [M]anuel said:

like all my fellow staff members said... You must join our community projects and show interest in improving the community, join projects 2 at most and do the best activity so you can get my #PRO, but for now I'll have what to give you #CONTRA  do better activity and come back soon happy day and good luck and remember to read the rules

t4tji6x.png

My answer was the same, Contra. 

Hello!

After all I see that you are active in your projects and want to improve your skills and knowledge.

I would like to ask you couple of questions before I decide.You wrote a lot about yourself but i would like to know more about your working attitude?

How dou you behave when it comes to hard work?

What would you like to improve by yourself?

What would you propose/change in your project so it will be much better and atractive to new members?

Hello,

Please find my answers bellow:

How do you behave when it comes to hard work? - it really depends on the situation, cause i never back up from hard work. but when it comes to do things, first i do a prioritization, then take them 1 by 1 in their order of importance; i also do not rest or give up until its done - this  sometimes can be taken into consideration as a defect, cause maybe sometimes its better to give it a rest when you have 0 or too low chances to "win"

What would you like to improve by yourself?: to stop being so not-flexible, to try to expand my area in the forum with posts and things to read, not just my Newlife part of it

What would you propose/change in your project so it will be much better and attractive to new members?: For example i took a look into Free Time category on forum, and i thought that maybe under Lifestyle or Sports, a category named Fitness, with all kind of examples for exercises (home + gym), diets, restrictions, calories intake and so on.
Or maybe some tutorials about what my work as a QA Engineer means - maybe some of them wanna start somewhere in IT industry

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2022 at 6:24 PM, tsemaa said:

uviTR2Y.png Nick: tsemaa
uviTR2Y.png Real name:  Ionut Drogu
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 31
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?Cs 1.6, Wolfenstein franchise, Resident evil, Battlefield franchise and so on; in general shooter games; its been 10-15 years now, since i started
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?: Romania, Bucharest
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): First of all, i am rule man, anyone that knows me, cannot say different. Second, in real life, i still study programming, i work as a QA Automation Engineer, cause in this domain you never stop learning new stuff. I like to drive my car for miles, i can work both alone and in a team. I help others however i can just because i can and i want that, not to obtain something in return. I believe in loyalty, commitment, truth, even if it hurts. I am also a huge comic books fan, but only Marvel comics (seen all the movies btw), i don't like DC.  
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: fast reactions, fast organization, i don't give up till something happens in the right way or my way (if its correct), very loyal to a cause (depending on the cause) or brand, rules and organization "lover", calm, calculated
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: i correct people's grammar, overthinking, i don't forgive people so easy

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsibilities: besides the server i own now (Newlifezm), in this forum, just to take care of the newlife part of the forum; in real life...i suppose that is not the case here, since i can type an entire page and still not finish with all the things i am responsible of 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?only in Newlifezm section, but i will start also to pay some more interest in some areas that i can help/post
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: i don't know to be honest, whatever forum Administrators think its the best (maybe rules section 🙂 )
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak English?: English 9/10 (cause 10/10 its native) and Romanian 10/10
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: TS3 no, microphone yes
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?i can be active everyday

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: skype, discord, whatsapp, forum
uviTR2Y.png Last request: none, this is my first

Salutare Ionut,

Ma bucur ca ai aplicat pentru un loc in staff-ul nostru. Spun asta ca imi doresc sa am langa mine oameni maturi iar daca mai sunt si romani cu atat mai bine.

Chiar daca esti activ doar pe categoria serverului tau nu ar fi fost o problema pentru mine insa trebuie sa iau in considerare 1 lucru:

• "Describe yourself(at least 50 words): First of all, i am rule man, anyone that knows me, cannot say different." - Cazusem de acord de vreo doua ori sa stam de vorba la un ceai, care intre timp s-a racit. Tind sa cred ca I am not so sure about "I am a rule man".

So...ne mai cunoastem si vedem pe viitor.

• I love it 1
  • Like 2