Facebook Twitter Youtube

[REJECTED]Request admin

The_Saw

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum):  The_Saw
¤ Your Address : i can send in private 
¤ Age: 27
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: english / Arabic/ French
¤ Your Location: Tunisia
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link): i was admin for this server many times since 2015

¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM):  yes
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server (Click Here You Must Write Your Nickname) :  https://www.gametracker.com/player/The_Saw/178.32.241.12:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin:  i Want be a grade admin ( for change map or votemap and some command ) because at night admin on this server is absent and player abuse and some time we play map for 5 extend time !!!!! because afk choice. i was god grad and elder and i respect rules... so i need good access to manage and use command because server become empty every night ... player leave for bored times
¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] : Newlifezm2020

• I love it 1
  • Like 1

I know that i shouldn't reply but server have a bad condition now.. no admin at night and always helper and admin broke rules and i have always report them ( accepted in 99 % ).... i want server become in good rank and condition.. So  i want just help for ( votemap, changemap and freeze at night when manager and admin are absent ) Else i have rank 31 in server and i didn't never request for admin when server is good. I wanna just play a good game ?

• I love it 3

21 minutes ago, The_Saw said:

I know that i shouldn't reply but server have a bad condition now.. no admin at night and always helper and admin broke rules and i have always report them ( accepted in 99 % ).... i want server become in good rank and condition.. So  i want just help for ( votemap, changemap and freeze at night when manager and admin are absent ) Else i have rank 31 in server and i didn't never request for admin when server is good. I wanna just play a good game ?

Which admins are you talking about? Admins that are absent doesn't join in server! Do you know what "absent" word means? 

Just now, linko said:

Which admins are you talking about? Admins that are absent doesn't join in server! Do you know what "absent" word means? 

I MEAN not actif ( you can see activities at night... And Last week server bug and I have reply because player left the game... Every round killed by server)... We should work to make server better... Don't hate me because I focus you in game and kill you haha

2 minutes ago, The_Saw said:

I MEAN not actif ( you can see activities at night... And Last week server bug and I have reply because player left the game... Every round killed by server)... We should work to make server better... Don't hate me because I focus you in game and kill you haha

bro you found the wrong place to discuss about Night activity. Focus on your activity and in your English that is getting worser and worser

3 minutes ago, linko said:

bro you found the wrong place to discuss about Night activity. Focus on your activity and in your English that is getting worser and worser

IM not focus in details... My English will not make server better... I think that we should focus on problems... I remember that server was 24/24 full player and with out afk... Maybe my activities not good but what I should do when I am bored no player and always bug map ? If server become good I will ask for REMOVE admin... I want have fun and play not be admin and manager and 0 control and activities 

Just now, The_Saw said:

i am play at night bro !!!

• I love it 2
  • Surprised 1

#Contra

- Your Daily Activity is too low, you must active 200 mins everyday.

- If you loyal to our server, that is very great.

- Also you need to improve your English in order not to make everyone misunderstand you.

- You need other admins to like,respect you. Try to make good relation with them.

- You must help poor players and greeting new players for other admins to appreciate your desire to help server

- Show us your desire to help the server and respect rules

If you improve yourself, i will give you a chance ? Good Luck ❤️

Edited by Lucky-chan
  • I love it 1
  • Choco 1