Facebook Twitter Youtube

We support the coronavirus' victims

robila

Hi guys, in this period lot of people take/die for the coronavirus, I want to take a little moment of reflection about it, it could be a serius problem, I don't want to expand this topic 'cause i think all of you know what is 

If you want to ask something/talk about it, leave a reply here ? 

• Sad 3

God willing, those who are afflicted with him have recovered, and those who died will become the people of Paradise ❤️ 
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
Acum 6 ore, Lucille571 a spus:

Some of you might consider this as the apocalypse , but really it's just a virus that was created in a lab - no need to panic.

Stay chill, some of you think that's only a virus, well, until last week, when someone that I know died 'cause of it, I said the same thing, now I changed idea, stay at home

Edited by robila

Keep safe , protect you and others by staying at home. When you do go out.. Cause we have needs, groceries or other stuff.. Do wear a mask and gloves. Keep yourself within 2m from the others. Some people dont take this thing serious and thats endangering themselves and others.

Be safe guys and please go out just when you really need to.

• 3 weeks later...

Since this problem arose I have read hundreds of news items on the internet. I came to understand that we are fools. Why ? When there was the problem with Notre Dame, people were immediately found to donate millions of euros for a junk. When it comes to famine in Africa, war in Syria, Covid 19, Cancer ... etc, many no longer care. And on top of that, last year thousands of people died of cancer and other diseases, and there wasn't as much panic as there is now ...
Panic destroys the most.