Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment Shehbaz [Solutioned]

Mr.Shehbaz

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Shehbaz
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Shehbaz
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 15
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs 1.6 + pubg
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Pakistan-karach(
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words):  i am hardworking, active and fun loving person who enjoys playing games with friends and interacting with new people 
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities:  I am Funny person and I easyly trust anyone 

uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defectsI may lie about something difficult

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):i Have Very Nice Friand On Csbd Faimly 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): I Just Actives on VGr - And - gog
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: VGR & GOG 
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages):  English 60 % Urdu 100%
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: I can stay activity in ts3 & post in forum every day 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years) everyday 

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: Whatsap,CSBD, Instagram, Facebook

uviTR2Y.png Last request: First

• I love it 1

Hello @Shehbaz ツ,

Thank you for your application to become a moderator.
Although you have been very active lately, you have not respected this requirement where you have to describe yourself in at least 50 words and that is not the case here....

35 minutes ago, Shehbaz ツ said:

uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I have no hate. I want to Help Csbd member serious about anything. I love my mother and my whole family. And I love you too, my second famly

I would also like to ask you a few questions before I give you my vote:

1.Why do you want to be part of the STAFF?

2.Why should we hire you?

3.What is more comfortable for you ( Play games or Doing a real job )?

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1

16 minutes ago, FazzNoth said:

Hello @Shehbaz ツ,

Thank you for your application to become a moderator.
Although you have been very active lately, you have not respected this requirement where you have to describe yourself in at least 50 words and that is not the case here....

I would also like to ask you a few questions before I give you my vote:

1.Why do you want to be part of the STAFF?

2.Why should we hire you?

3.What is more comfortable for you ( Play games or Doing a real job )?

‎My Answer @FazzNoth

(1) for Help you more And help Everyone

(2) Because i have a prefect activity And Help project vgr and gog

(3) Doing a real job :))

• I love it 1

8 minutes ago, Shehbaz ツ said:

‎My Answer @FazzNoth

(1) for Help you more And help Everyone

(2) Because i have a prefect activity And Help project vgr and gog

(3) Doing a real job :))

I will give you a pro 

I hope that you will do your best because being a moderator carries a great responsibility and to continue working hard on the projects.

Good Luck!

• I love it 2

12 hours ago, Shehbaz ツ said:

uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I have no hate. I want to Help Csbd member serious about anything. I love my mother and my whole family. And I love you too, my second famly

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):i Have Very Nice Friand On Csbd Faimly 
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: MODERATOR

Can you give me something more detailed with these 3 because you really do not express yourself well here

I await your answers to these 3 questions.

22 minutes ago, Askor lml said:

Can you give me something more detailed with these 3 because you really do not express yourself well here

I await your answers to these 3 questions.

‎1 - i am hardworking, active and fun loving person who enjoys playing games with friends and interacting with new people 

2 - i am managing furien furien srv and also am co-leader in GOG project handling the responsibility of arena battles

3 - VGR-> [Mobile Games] [PC Games] - [Hardware] - [Software] & [Gadgets] 

GoG-> [Montage] - [Video] [Fun Room] [Valorant] [Overwatch] 

• I love it 2
  • Surprised 1

44 minutes ago, Shehbaz ツ said:

‎1 - i am hardworking, active and fun loving person who enjoys playing games with friends and interacting with new people 

2 - i am managing furien furien srv and also am co-leader in GOG project handling the responsibility of arena battles

3 - VGR-> [Mobile Games] [PC Games] - [Hardware] - [Software] & [Gadgets] 

GoG-> [Montage] - [Video] [Fun Room] [Valorant] [Overwatch] 

good answers
I'll give you advice
Remember that you have to think things calmly
for your activity is very good
hope to see you on the team

4Ebai3O.png

Good Luck!

• Surprised 1

Hello again, I just saw that you have copied the last request of mr.Bada that had been rejected in February also if you compare most of the answers are copy/paste that you have done and that you only changed some answers that he gave...

On 3/23/2022 at 8:36 PM, Shehbaz ツ said:

uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defectsI may lie about something difficult

And this is a proof (and a mistake on your part) that they are similar and don't tell me it's just a coincidence...

That's why I change my opinion to Contra for giving us answers that are not yours.

• I love it 2

It seems that @FazzNothis right. You copied Bada's request from February.
I also did a little look into both requests, and you failed to make your own request and give your own answers. You also have warnings points for post hunt; you also do post hunt from time to time in some areas of the forum.

Contra from me

• I love it 1

28 minutes ago, tsemaa said:

It seems that @FazzNothis right. You copied Bada's request from February.
I also did a little look into both requests, and you failed to make your own request and give your own answers. You also have warnings points for post hunt; you also do post hunt from time to time in some areas of the forum.

Contra from me

I did not copy the model Bada only 1 reply just same 🙂 and All Answer is my own 

And Bro I have 0 warn Point + my Double post warning is Expired! 

@tsemaa @FazzNoth 

Have a good day 😊😊

• I love it 3