Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

-Mr.lOlx

• Nick: Mr.lOlx

• How old are you?: 16

• Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Cs 1.6 ( 4 - 5 hours )

• Where are you from?(country and city): Pakistan, Karachi.

• Describe yourself(at least 50 words): 

Iam a teenager from Karachi loves to code and develope discord bots and loves to play cs 1.6 in free time. I can speak Urdu and English fluently, right now iam studying Biology. 

• Note some of your qualities: Coding.

• Tell us some of your defects: Once iam addicted to some thing then it's difficult for me to leave that addiction.

• Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): I have never being a moderator on forum but i do know how to moderate a community.

• On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity):  CSBD Zm servers, because iam a part of one of the servers and trying my best to give my time to csbd community.

Which category/project you want to care off?: CSBD Zm servers

• How well you speak english?(and other languages): I think my English is pretty fluent in speaking and more over my writing skills are olso above average.

• Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: I do have a microphone and even use TS3.

• For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Years

• Contact methods: Insta ( s.zahaak ) Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/zahaak.iqbal.5 )

• Last request: 

• I love it 1

hello , like i see on your project u dont have a activity and u dont have a projects to work on forum 

u want to join some projects like ( vgr . gog , DH , ect ) 

when u join a 2 projects and work on them 

come to make other req here 

if u want help u can connect me on forum or ts3 

:contra:

• I love it 1

like all my fellow staff members said... You must join our community projects and show interest in improving the community, join projects 2 at most and do the best activity so you can get my #PRO, but for now I'll have what to give you #CONTRA  do better activity and come back soon happy day and good luck and remember to read the rules

t4tji6x.png

• I love it 2

I agree with what my colleagues say about you.

:contra:

• I love it 1