Facebook Twitter Youtube

Server tehnical NEWS

myCro

Hello my dear newlifers,

• All the credit must go the my colleague @-Dark for pushing us into doing the changes and @sNk_DarK for being the person who helped us,

-

1. Infection grenade for the first zombie spawned
    • The first infected zombie that spawn at the begging of a classic round will have an infection grenade avalaible.
  2. /nfrz 
    • By typing /nfrz the freeze grenade becomes unavalaible for purchase or use for one round
  3. New VIP plugin
    • For the new VIP plugin now we can alter the skin as we please(for the moment is still white and has written on the back "VIP", but have no worries, we will make a public poll for you to pick the new one)

The damage has been fixed(sorry for so much time for the ones who had dbouts), it is double and it really feels like the VIPs are now rulling on the server as the game-play is moving faster(but take in consideration that also the infection rate is bigger due to the infection grenade from the first zombie.)

4. /akgold
    • By typing /akgold you receive a golden AK-47 with golden bullets, avalaible only for the Co-Owners, Owners, Founders and Bosses
      image.png

More changes to come: fresh skins and some cool new maps.

I wait for your feedback.

• I love it 16

10 hours ago, THē-GHōST said:

amazing idea thanks to those who contributed i would like to add something do adding skin Knife for those who have VIP on server

and thanks you for your hard work and effort to make the server better ❤️ 

Knife skin? Noted. I can't promise when but it will be part of the next things i would wish for.

9 hours ago, xRin said:

it was a great change and useful ideas ... i would like to add girl's skins in the near future

2 hours ago, Aysha said:

In the future, I hope that we will also implement the skin for ladies and the VIP weapons menu. ❤️

Girls skin? Noted. I hope as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Cyber Punk said:

That's great but the VIP skin we can make it better then now cuz this is simple so we have to make a server good and more player will attractive 

As i stated in the initial post, in the following days we will make a public poll for people to pick a skin for the VIPs.

• I love it 3
  • Like 1

On 9/26/2021 at 2:43 AM, myCro said:

1. Infection grenade for the first zombie spawned
    • The first infected zombie that spawn at the begging of a classic round will have an infection grenade avalaible.

Basically, this is multiple infections. My suggestion is, instead of giving an infection grenade on the first infected zombie on a classic round, the first zombie should have fewer knockbacks, more health, and more damage. This way, the first infected zombie on the classic round is strong. It will balance the game since all of the players have free unlimited clips on every round. Or, you can remove the unlimited clip to keep the gameplay more simple and fun. To be honest, the free unlimited clip will make the game round faster to end, also will make the games boring.

• I love it 2

4 hours ago, OrangeOG said:

Basically, this is multiple infections. My suggestion is, instead of giving an infection grenade on the first infected zombie on a classic round, the first zombie should have fewer knockbacks, more health, and more damage. This way, the first infected zombie on the classic round is strong. It will balance the game since all of the players have free unlimited clips on every round. Or, you can remove the unlimited clip to keep the gameplay more simple and fun. To be honest, the free unlimited clip will make the game round faster to end, also will make the games boring.

I like this idea of creating a more powerfull zombie but doing such will make our mode ZP6.2 and the 2nd thing is that it will require someone with experience in scripting to fully assist us in creating such a class and giving us another addons(as the current zombie classes are in the uneditable source that we have)...

The unlimited bullets ... hmm, i guess i will start to make a poll. But it is well known that players like the unlimited bullets because makes the game more faster.

• I love it 1