Facebook Twitter Youtube

About OFFLINE, we will get back online soon!

myCro

Hello, we meet tehnical dificulties sadly in the last days due to various bugs and fixes that don't work.

We are eager to get back on track and we promise that we hope that tomorrow we will be back online and ready to recover the lost time.

We will purchase a monthly boost very soon too after we finish the fixing of server and reraking on gametracker.

I am really sad of what is happening as i spent my entire avalaible time to find the best solution and in the end we had to count on the help of your hosting service(which sadly can't be online 24/24) ... we will be back and i will let you know of the progress here.

Please and please have a little more patience... we've lost a lot and together we will recover it fast.

As an alternative we recommend: EVILZM.CSBLACKDEVIL.COM

it is our second server owned by @Mr.PirattY

• I love it 11

4 hours ago, Mr.PirattY said:

NewlifeZM will get the place it belongs my friend,no need for exaggerated words.

Today the server will be fully-working,giving players a classy zombie plague gameplay without any kind of bug.

See ya there'

image.png

OH YES BABY, we are entirely back! Let's rule!

much love to our tehnical support that has been granted by @Mr.PirattY and @Mr.Love

• I love it 1

We thank all those who were with us in the difficult moments, we will also encounter such situations, it is important to never give up. I appreciate everyone's effort on the server, let's take it back to the top, where it belongs ! ❤️

Special thanks to @Mr.PirattY and @Mr.Love for the technical part and all the help offered!

And not only do I thank them, I thank all those who stayed with us on the server.

• I love it 2

1 minute ago, umbrellacorp said:

Thanks but a little too early celebration, changing maps crashes the server

because we have tried to install a bunch of the old maps with @SatanKlaus but we won't do that anymore, we will install over time 1 by 1.

NO MORE OFFLINE FROM EVERYONE, we need to gather back our players.

• I love it 1