Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Solutioned]

Dr_-_PiKaChU

uviTR2Y.png Nick: Dr_-_PiKaChU
uviTR2Y.png Real nameHayyat
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?
: 19
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): cs1.6  years 6  gta5 2 years
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Karachi pakistan
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): i am good person i am friendly with others i like talk with people i have postive attitude i like to help others i am friendly person i talk and i behave nicely i always try to work hard i am responsible person and i do my best for this community and work hard !
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: responsibility i can manage
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: my defects i come angry to early but i can control to my self and give respect here 

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): i am in gog journalists gambler and devil memoir projects and manager in zmoldschool
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): i love all projects so i active in all projects 
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: Gog - Devil Memoir  - Journalists - Gambler
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): English 70% Urdu 100%
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: no but after some days i will buy microphone for ts3 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Years

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods:F/b Yahoo  Messenger Whatsapp twitter instagram 
uviTR2Y.png Last request: Its First

Just now, R E V O- said:

Hello @Dr_-_PiKaChU

Before I'm taking a decision of PRO/CONTRA , I want to ask you:

1- Why do you want to be a moderator and join the staff ?

2- What are the hard works you done to our community ? 

Yes Moderator staff and All Csbd help Yes Hard words Community

CONTRA.

As we all know, the main language to communicate with others is English, your English is too bad, I'm not obligating you to learn the language, At least learn some words that help you to deal with the members here. I think you have to wait a little more to know how the life goes here.

Good Luck.

19 minutes ago, Dr_-_PiKaChU said:

Yes Moderator staff and All Csbd help Yes Hard words Community

4 minutes ago, HiTLeR. said:

this is not answer to his questions also 40% from your posts Hided , so 

:contra:

as hitler say this is not answer + your english is so bad , your topics also copy-paste 

so my vote is :contra:

• I love it 2

Hello @Dr_-_PiKaChU

• From your replies on the request, It seems that you are not ready to get this rank. We are searching for high level experienced staff members not for rank diggers!
  • You can come back after a long period of time with a new request. Till then, improve your mistakes. Good Luck

image.png

• I love it 5
  • Brainy 1