Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Recruitment [Accepted]

-TITAN

uviTR2Y.png Nick: TitaN.
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Qlirim
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 22
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): CSGO for 6 years/CS1.6 since forever/and Call of duty for 10 years.
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Kosovo - Peje
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): Well Im a 22 year old trying to balance life between university/work/friends and family. Im  really outgoing person I also like travelling, I have been traveling recently for 3 years ,working and also studying alot, I also like fishing which is unusual hobby but I find it good.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: I can work well in groups also by myself, I usually see things from other people's point of view , I'm outgoing and very friendly.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I smoke cigarettes and have a really bad sleep schedule..

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): Yes of course different actually, as an instructor leader on a summer camp, maintaining my family business and such.
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): Devil Harmony/Journalists/F.A.Q(Whenever I think I should reply or not)/Teamspeak3 and so on.
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: Devil Harmony/Journalists/VGameReviewers and others if convenient.
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages):  English (9/10) Albanian (10/10) and German (6/10)
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes I use the TS3 on a daily basis, usually more at night.
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Days. I also join CSBD on a daily basis where I spent atleast 4 to 5 hours.

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods:  Facebook/Instagram/TeamSpeak3/Skype/PM/.
uviTR2Y.png Last request: First since 8 years.

• I love it 3
  • Brainy 2

" A titan is an extremely important person. ... The noun titan comes from Greek mythology, a titan is someone who is serious, or powerful and influential in a certain field. "

Aptly named, fortunately, that you got these descriptions in your personality. I still remember when you joined Devil Harmony & Gamblers project, you was so excited and passionate to start working with the team. you was messaging me daily with new ideas for gamblers project. now, project of gamblers is alive due to you. without mentioning also the hardwork made on Devil Harmony & Journalists projects. 

I'm sure that you deserve to be part of our staff. Good Luck!

:pro:

• I love it 3
  • Brainy 1

Hello @-TITAN, your request has been marked 'pending', from now on you must maintain your activity and prove that you deserve to be part of our staff. It may take a while to get a final answer, so please be patient! Your answer may differ depending on your demonstration, it may be accepted or rejected. 

ASEvAD8.png

• I love it 4