Facebook Twitter Youtube

Requste Recruitment[Accepted]

ROVEN

uviTR2Y.png Nick: ROVEN
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Hocine
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 20 years old
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Counter Strike 1.6 - CS GO (cs 1.6 12y) (CS-GO 2y)
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria,Jijel,Elmilia
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am hard-working, active, I like things to be done well, I really like Video games, I like practice sport (football),  play with my Friends, I like Cats to give them food, i love listening to music and I really like being in the community. I also like going out to the streets.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: I am angry and loved of my friends.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I hate fake friend

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  Well, now I'm in GFX ,Jounalists, VGR
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): GFX
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: I like all the projects, so I would like to take care of the ones I have been in
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages):  English 7/10
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes i have ts3 but my mic not working in ts3 i will fix it
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Months, maybe years

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: TS3, PM, Insta
uviTR2Y.png Last request:

• I love it 1
  • Brainy 1
  • Choco 1

2 hours ago, ROVEN said:

I am hard-working, active, I like things to be done well, I really like Video games, I like practice sport (football),  play with my Friends, I like Cats to give them food and I really like being in the community. I also like going out to the streets.

Same mistake from your last request

48/50 words 

• I love it 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe you are starting recently, but it is a good start in your journey towards the staff, I see good activity in the different projects, but the one where you stand out the most is the design and even on my StreetZM server you are one of the most loyal members that I have.

I have been watching you for more than 3 weeks and you are a very good person and you do a good job.

I will not doubt my answer here, I am completely sure that you are capable for this

:pro: 

• I love it 7

Hello @ROVEN , you activity is good and  as mr.axelxcapo siad , you are capable of being staff .But i came with few questions .

1. Which of the four elements do you consider most powerful and why ? ( Air / Water / Fire / Earth / Light ) :

2. When you are in deprssion , How will you overcome that ? :

3. What if you worked with someone who managed to ' take credit ' for all your works ? How would you handle it ? :

• I love it 2
  • Surprised 1

31 minutes ago, Nikhel Nice said:

Hello @ROVEN , you activity is good and  as mr.axelxcapo siad , you are capable of being staff .But i came with few questions .

1. Which of the four elements do you consider most powerful and why ? ( Air / Water / Fire / Earth / Light ) :

2. When you are in deprssion , How will you overcome that ? :

3.What if you worked with someone who managed to ' take credit ' for all your works ? How would you handle it ? :

1: Water / Fire The element of fire: fire is considered one of the most important elements of nature, and it indicates transformation and combustion, so the process of combustion of matter and energy is an essential part of the formation of the universe, and it applies to a person with his thinking, mind, feeling, and breathing, without the combustion process that occurs in the human body, it is not possible Any activity, and a wonderful example of the fire element is the burning of black dead wood, and its conversion into heat and energy, and this example is very similar to human feelings and selfish passions such as: anger, jealousy, violence, or excessive feelings.

The water element: is the vital element among the elements of nature, which represents the rivers running on the ground, and the arteries and veins in the human body. Water and blood give life to both animals, humans, plants, and precious stones as well, which are not formed in the absence of water element particles.

2: I practice sports,interest in my external appearance,change the way I think,I help people,Consult a doctor or psychotherapist

3: File a lawsuit against him

On 11/6/2020 at 9:58 PM, axelxcapo said:

Maybe you are starting recently, but it is a good start in your journey towards the staff, I see good activity in the different projects, but the one where you stand out the most is the design and even on my StreetZM server you are one of the most loyal members that I have.

I have been watching you for more than 3 weeks and you are a very good person and you do a good job.

I will not doubt my answer here, I am completely sure that you are capable for this

• I love it 6

I see you are really interested in being moderator, and on streetzm you have shown loyalty to us, thing of few. And seeing your activity in the forum you are on the right track. 

But I would like to ask you something about GFX, a question for you. Do you prefer Ps, illustrator or another program to edit? why? What is more comfortable for you, edit photos or create banners and things like that for servers?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seuong said:

I see you are really interested in being moderator, and on streetzm you have shown loyalty, thing of few. And seeing your activity in the forum you are on the right track. 

But I would like to ask you something regarding GFX, a question for you. Do you prefer Ps, illustrator or another program to edit? why? What is more comfortable for you, edit photos or create banners and things like that for servers?

Ty for ur question

I am better Ps, I have been using it since four years and i did not use any other program bcz i learned to edit photos from her for this i like Ps.

More comfortable for me is photo editing bcz i prefer editing wonderfully.

26 minutes ago, ROVEN said:

Ty for ur question

I am better Ps, I have been using it since four years and i did not use any other program bcz i learned to edit photos from her for this i like Ps.

More comfortable for me is photo editing bcz i prefer editing wonderfully.

Your answer was not consistent, but i'll give you my #PRO. Time show us what will happen. 

Good luck ! ✌️

• I love it 2

Hello @ROVEN! Thank you for making the request to join in our team. Before giving pro or contra i would like to say you are doing a great job after i just watched your activity for a while and i can say you are very active, doing a good job on the projects that he is right now. For me you have :pro:, you deserve a chance. I hope you won't disappoint us. You will have full support from me. Good luck!

• I love it 2

During the past 20 days, it appears that you have demonstrated your desire to join our staff, and your activity is stable and acceptable till this moment.

What I ask of you is to keep your stats that way, and to be active on all projects. It is true that we all have our personal lives, but if we knew very well how to allocate our time, we would achieve good results.

Good Luck!

• I love it 8

Hello @ROVEN, your request has been marked 'pending', from now on you must maintain your activity and prove that you deserve to be part of our staff. It may take a while to get a final answer, so please be patient! Your answer may differ depending on your demonstration, it may be accepted or rejected. 

ASEvAD8.png

• I love it 3

• 2 weeks later...