[Request] GFX Desginer Agent 47'

Agent47

Contact(Steam, TS3, Discord etc): TS3
Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): 8 months in total,i left it and then i continued again with it

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): dont have one, but soon yes 🙂

Any other editing program you use?: only cs6
What version of Photoshop do you mostly use?: only cs6
In what section you have your most contribution?: Devil's Club and Designs
Have you read all the sections' rules?: of course
Have you read the community rules?: yes

What/Who inspired you to work in Photoshop or/and to want to be a Designer here?: fist i saw on design's request and i thought maybe i could do it.
What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words): I design photos when i have free time, and designing a photo is fun, however everyone can be a designer. While working on it for months or maybe years, he could reach the best limit for being a designer, And for trying to be a designer firstly u have to be open-minded, and not to think that designing is boring.

Edited by Agent 47'

First of all, you need to know that we all started somewhere.

There are a few basic things you need to know. One of them is resizing. When you resize, hold press alt+shift and drag the pic's corner. The second thing is to apply the text, for which you will have to download fonts and practice your style. I give you #contra because you need to improve your skills following the steps above. And don't forget, create your gallery topic to see your improvement.

• I love it 2

Hello Agent 47, 

We appreciate that you took the time to apply for GFX Designer, but unfortunately, we did not found that you meet our requirements in order to join the GFX team, therefore your application has been excluded. 

Don't be upset, you still have many things to learn and when you are ready, we'll be more than happy to see you applying again. 

Application rejected. 

• I love it 3