Facebook Twitter Youtube

GFX Request

Be sure to check this topic again and READ it: Yes
Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): round 6 years

Attach your Gallery link (If you have one): Link This is my new gallery, i've lost my old one and i've lost a lot of PS resources

Any other editing program you use?: AI / AE
What version of Photoshop do you mostly use?: CC 2015
In what section you have your most contribution?: Design one ofc
Have you read all the sections' rules?: Yes
Have you read the community rules?: Yes

Do you agree that you cannot be part of another project when you apply and after if you get accepted?: 50%
What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words): Im Ex-GFX here

I don't know if you're romanian or not but I will ask you a couple of questions for you to answer whenever you can:

1. Do you have a grade/rank in another community? If so, what rank.
  2. How much time do you spend on a daily basis on forum/design category.
  3. Attach in the same reply your favourite(s) work(s) and tell me about everything you love in them.
  • I love it 1
  • Surprised 1

11 hours ago, REVAN said:

I don't know if you're romanian or not but I will ask you a couple of questions for you to answer whenever you can:

1. Do you have a grade/rank in another community? If so, what rank.
  2. How much time do you spend on a daily basis on forum/design category.
  3. Attach in the same reply your favourite(s) work(s) and tell me about everything you love in them.

"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error, but

that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

tE77SmA.png

S6sOtlN.gif

1. never had a rank in other communities and never looked for smth like that

2.i got enough free time to respond to requests

3. i wont choose any specific work from myself and anyone there, my gallery link is attached up here so you just need to give the decision

44 minutes ago, escalade said:

3. i wont choose any specific work from myself and anyone there, my gallery link is attached up here so you just need to give the decision

I think if you gone for an interview in real life that wouldn't be the prefect thing to say that could guarantee you to be accepted, would it be? 

You just like sayin, accept me without asking me anything, that's not cool. give us a solid reply if you really wants us to take your application into consideration.

• I love it 3

1 hour ago, Nexy said:

I think if you gone for an interview in real life that wouldn't be the prefect thing to say that could guarantee you to be accepted, would it be? 

You just like sayin, accept me without asking me anything, that's not cool. give us a solid reply if you really wants us to take your application into consideration.

The only reason that brought me back there on CSBD was the design section. Im not applying for a JOB here. No one is gonna pay me. What i want to do is to give my support for the design section and team. If you gave a check at least at my gallery you can easily figure out that all my current works are responds to the others requests, and i dont think i can have a more solid reason than this. Anyway i can easily see that you guys are trying to refuse me somehow, and with no doubts that disrespectful a lot for me because after 5 years what i want to do is to contribute again for this place where i used to spent most of my time when i was young. If my work doesn’t complete with the requirements please reject that topic and stop asking me for a CV. 

Anyway above everything i don’t want you guys to consider my request anymore. My willing was to share some support to the others as long as i have that passion for design. I am showing love and respect, you be doing the opposite.

Edited by escalade
  • I love it 1

• Attach in the same reply your favourite(s) work(s) and tell me about everything you love in them.

All I asked was to put a favourite work here and to describe it why you love it, but then you indirectly said you don't want to. But now, you say we ant to reject you. Right now, we have at least 1 reason why we can refuse you, because you cannot cooperate and that's essential in our team.

Nobody is asking you for a CV, I'm asking you for a work that you really like to describe it to me, isn't that hard, you know?

• I love it 1

2 hours ago, REVAN said:
  • Attach in the same reply your favourite(s) work(s) and tell me about everything you love in them.

All I asked was to put a favourite work here and to describe it why you love it, but then you indirectly said you don't want to. But now, you say we ant to reject you. Right now, we have at least 1 reason why we can refuse you, because you cannot cooperate and that's essential in our team.

Nobody is asking you for a CV, I'm asking you for a work that you really like to describe it to me, isn't that hard, you know?

"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error, but

that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

tE77SmA.png

S6sOtlN.gif

My last response was to Nexy and don’t you say that nobody is asking me a CV as long as Nexy mentioned “real life interviews”.

Nothing it’s hard for me to describe, i’ve been through the others previous requests and i didn’t saw kind of these requirements. 

In my opinion as an Ex-Desinger here all i need to do to participate into the design team is to call you on inbox Revan and to ask for that until i have the willing to come back after all these nostalgic years. 

And just to respect the rules and formals i made a request without thinking that it would be that hard and would require a CV.

Reject that topic, i’ll never take part on the desing section of this forum anymore.

• I love it 1

You made a big drama of a simple & kindly asked question which is being asked for every entrant to test out the general knowledge of Design & English skills. but, sadly, you took it as a disrespect for you and somehow managed to convince yourself that we offended you in a way, which makes no sense whatsoever...

And as I can understand from your last reply, what you trying to say, in meaning 'I'm an ex-designer no one have the rights to ask me anything" well, guess what, WE DON'T CARE, we don't care how old you are at design, we don't care how good you are, every request is being made in this section will be treated in the same way despite all of the factors and circumstances. 

Your request has been suspended as you requested, but I wants to inform you that any further requests from you to join GFX team will be instantly suspended too.

Take care of yourself and good luck to you and to your "nostalgic years" 

/TC. 

• I love it 4
  • Surprised 1
  • Choco 1