Facebook Twitter Youtube

Problem with connecting to csbd

R e i

1 hour ago, eXeCuToR said:

Maybe you was detected like a robot... anyway, that's a good thing if is added..

I didn't get this ''verification'' never, but i'm sure i will get it soon.

I don't think is a problem, just something for protection.

3 hours ago, eXeCuToR said:

Well i think we all know ( reCaptcha ) and it's benefits for application / Websites / forums etc .. 

I think lately forum is attacking by kinds of robots that may crash our community .. 

CsBlackDevil is using a little protection from robots while registration you will find ( 3 * 2 or any other calculation to make sure you aren't a robot ) 

I guess now it's the time to make protection more effective that's why Admins add hCaptcha 

Imn't sure how i get this verification because it's automatically appeared between random times

Please make sure that you might be spotted as a robot at any time and you need to pass this verification otherwise calm down you don't have to verify yourself everytime you log into forum 

I will close this topic to avoid another comment that is not from the [Post-Hunt] topic, it is not an error that happened to me 3 days ago but you must load the page again and it will return you to the same community, but if it does not work you have the requirements you ask for. Good luck

T/C

• I love it 1