Facebook Twitter Youtube

Skin for night admins

Nick-Or-RealName: myCro

Suggestions: The admins that post their activity on forum after every night to own a special skin only for them.

[Download Links]: when i get home i will look for some models(you can do that too)

Reason Why Add-Or-Remove It: I consider would increase the capacity and willing for admins to be active during night(plus i mean it by ACTIVE not only afk, because they will have to post their activity of night every day, in order to keep the skin)

• I love it 5

I love this idea @myCro ? !, will defiantly make more admins stay active in nights, I will also look for some models to suggest when I get home from school.

This would be good for zmoldschool as well.

Edited by jayden ™ ×
NOTE: Thought this was zmoldschool, I apologize.
  • I love it 2

2 hours ago, Lucille571 said:

EDIT : MY CS CRASHED 2 TIMES , Please fix this @myCro ?

2 Screenshots last 5 days , didnt take SS of thetime20200306052639_1.thumb.jpg.fe4f94f4aa785c4ccaa0d68bb289b08e.jpg20200302080953_1.thumb.jpg.d231bae593fdb122d90434ae12021002.jpg

If you wanna add skin - i would like to get the white admin skin.

If im not wrong I think white admins exist if the sv.Oweners, daddy owners and founders.