Facebook Twitter Youtube

i need help with steam

MasterKid™

Hello Bro ,

- I think there is a problem in your computer that does not contain some specs or maybe there is a problem with your internet connection. Make sure that your internet connection is good and that your computer's specifications are good and will solve the problem.

God Luck .

Regards

Edited by # I S S A M - CSBD™
  • I love it 2

Hello

This is due to your internet connection being to slow

1.Close all other programs like uttorent skype or any other program that use the internet

2.Restart your modem a couple of times 

Regards Ace.

• I love it 1

hi bro

if you got windows 10 it will make update for windows to 10.2 so that will takes all of your net speed

2- if you got more than 1 pc or laptop or phone and he was opening internet he will take it all try to disconnect all devices and connect alone and then try to download or play on steam

Regards Dark-

• I love it 4

Hello.

if you got windows 10 it will make update for windows to 10.2 so that will takes all of your net speed = Want Windows 10 to run faster? We've got help. Take a few minutes to try out these tips, and your machine will be zippier and less prone to performance and system issues.

1. Change your power settings
If you’re using Windows 10’s Power saver plan, you’re slowing down your PC. That plan reduces your PC’s performance in order to save energy. (Even desktop PCs typically have a Power saver plan.) Changing your power plan from Power saver to High performance or Balanced will give you an instant performance boost.

To do it, launch Control Panel, then select Hardware and Sound > Power Options. You’ll typically see two options: Balanced (recommended) and Power saver. (Depending on your make and model, you might see other plans here as well, including some branded by the manufacturer.) To see the High performance setting, click the down arrow by Show additional plans. 

[ Further reading: How to choose the right Windows 10 release channel ]
To change your power setting, simply choose the one you want, then exit Control Panel. High performance gives you the most oomph, but uses the most power; Balanced finds a median between power use and better performance; and Power saver does everything it can to give you as much battery life as possible. Desktop users have no reason to choose Power saver, and even laptop users should consider the Balanced option when unplugged -- and High performance when connected to a power source.

2- if you got more than 1 pc or laptop or phone and he was opening internet he will take it all try to disconnect all devices and connect alone and then try to download or play on steam

Regards