Facebook Twitter Youtube

You're banned? Contact me and I'll give you the chance of get an UNBAN!

S e u o n g

Hello Devils,

I am going to give the opportunity to the members who are banned to get unbanned

Some will wonder if you have to pay, NO, you don't have to pay. Some will they wonder if there are any conditions? Yes.... What is the condition? Be an active member of our community. You will even have the opportunity to be part of the Staff if you compromise to being active.

This opportunity applies to EVERYONE, except for a few people who seriously damaged our community. (as Example: King of Lion)

If you have friends who received ban and want to come back to our community, tell them about this ad. And let's go back to what this community was like a few years ago!

• I love it 11
  • Brainy 1

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 11:03 AM, King_of_lion Karrem said:

My old account king_of_lion i hope old my account gets unbanned

Read again the topic....

On 3/30/2023 at 10:19 AM, S e u o n g said:

This opportunity applies to EVERYONE, except for a few people who seriously damaged our community. (as Example: King of Lion)

Edited by S e u o n g
04-03-2024 : Guys if someone is banned and want unban contactme
  • I love it 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@S e u o n g Thank you for the wonderful opportunity. 

My case is a little bit different. Four years ago, I was a Global Moderator, then I retired. Now I have some additional time to serve the community again, However, now I can't find my old account. My nick was #MAYHEM. Can you help me recover my old account? 

@-Sn!PeR- is a really good friend of mine. You may ask him for the proof of my authenticity. 

Edited by MAYhem-
  • I love it 1

3 hours ago, MAYhem- said:

@S e u o n g Thank you for the wonderful opportunity. 

My case is a little bit different. Four years ago, I was a Global Moderator, then I retired. Now I have some additional time to serve the community again, However, now I can't find my old account. My nick was #MAYHEM. Can you help me recover my old account? 

@-Sn!PeR- is a really good friend of mine. You may ask him for the proof of my authenticity. 

contact me alcapone_2007

• I love it 1

Acum 21 minute, S e u o n g a spus:

You got banned coz multi account

Hello @S e u o n g bro Not many, brother. I was opening my account with my cousin and you had the right to give it to me banned I still came back an hour ago and I bought it New Pc Just let me Unbanned my old account You will not see problems again, thank you

6 hours ago, teacher0 said:

Hola@S euong hermano No muchos, hermano. Estaba abriendo mi cuenta con mi prima y tenías derecho a darme baneo Aún así regresé hace una hora y lo compré Pc nueva Solo déjame Desbanear mi cuenta anterior No volverás a ver problemas, gracias

link?

• 1 month later...