Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request GFX SaLaH

SaLaH.

Contact(Steam, TS3, Discord etc): TS3 / Forum / Discord /whatsapp
Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): one month

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): 

Any other editing program you use?: No just Photoshop.
What version of Photoshop do you mostly use?: Photoshop CS6
In what section you have your most contribution?: Gifts section & Requests.
Have you read all the sections' rules?: Yeah
Have you read the community rules?: Yeah of course

What/Who inspired you to work in Photoshop or/and to want to be a Designer here?: blexfraptor
What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words):-

Edited by SaLaH CSBD
change tag

Hello, I see that you have recently started with photoshop, that is good because here you will be able to learn and open your mind more.

Before I give you my opinion I want to see some of your current work

→ Dimensions: 150x250
→ Text / Watermark: GFX DESIGNER
→ Image(s):  Click!
→ Information: Use borders and brushes (Gif or PNG)

Good Luck!

• I love it 2

hello @SaLaH CSBD 

1 hour ago, axelxcapo said:

Hello, I see that you have recently started with photoshop, that is good because here you will be able to learn and open your mind more.

Before I give you my opinion I want to see some of your current work

→ Dimensions: 150x250
→ Text / Watermark: GFX DESIGNER
→ Image(s):  Click!
→ Information: Use borders and brushes (Gif or PNG)

Good Luck!

im with @axelxcapo you should learn how to use photoshop, I saw your design, but it is very weak (blur,effect,text)

Currently i will say Contra

please check here and learn how to use photoshop https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tutorial+avatar+blur

Good luck

• I love it 2

good start to design but maybe you need some time to learn more in designs we also have a tutorial section for you to learn more, little by little learn about size,brush,text and others. we are the same here learn more to the best results, so don't give up bro good luck.

for now contra.

• I love it 2

19 hours ago, ROVEN said:

hello @SaLaH CSBD 

im with @axelxcapo you should learn how to use photoshop, I saw your design, but it is very weak (blur,effect,text)

Currently i will say Contra

please check here and learn how to use photoshop https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tutorial+avatar+blur

Good luck

5 hours ago, GIVEN said:

good start to design but maybe you need some time to learn more in designs we also have a tutorial section for you to learn more, little by little learn about size,brush,text and others. we are the same here learn more to the best results, so don't give up bro good luck.

for now contra.

I think alike them. 

To avoid some comments I prefer that you improve your works and then back with a new request.

We will be happy if you back, show us interest in the proyect.

Contra for now.

• I love it 2

4 hours ago, S e u o n g said:

I think alike them. 

To avoid some comments I prefer that you improve your works and then back with a new request.

We will be happy if you back, show us interest in the proyect.

Contra for now.

I'm aware that my current skill set is insufficient, but I strive to get better every day

olso I can see that more individuals are needed to work on this project, and I wish I could be one of them.

so I'm hoping you receive your decision.

• Brainy 1

13 hours ago, Mr.Daniel said:

these images No have clear text. and it looks like you only changed the color of the whole image, I actually think you need to improve. See how to make a simple avatar HERE. Click IN the Imagen

A basic start, You can work without rank and improve yourselves and show us that you are worthy to be with us. Lets see how much you can improve in few days, till then CONTRA

Considering the majorities of replies you got from our members your request will be REJECTED for now. Continue with your activity in "Request Avatar" section and once you feel you are quite improved you can come with a new request in few weeks.

Till then keep designing and keep improving. Good Luck!

/TC 

• Like 1