Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Rejected] Report Admin

iRooN

¤ Your name: Biban

¤ Claimed Admin name: tayab , warlock  maybe bisky and omar dk bc rules about  zp jp is not accurate

¤ Date and time: an hour ago ?

¤ Reason of complaint: (1) break lm on afk  

(2) break lm to set assassin free  ( he might have broken lm  to kill him but still he broke someone else's lm not his so its right to be punished mine and wajekoko (sorry don't know his name)" 

(3) You can see it in the video, In my opinion  this should not be allowed as player do not get this advantage i know do their work and they do deserve some benefits but still is it not too much to get it in mods? You can easily get out of dangerous situations and getting it in mods such as "Survivor , Sniper , Armeg , Assassin v Sniper , Nightmare , Swarm  and Plague" If u  say it is necessary in these mods then don't u think its a bit tooo much of and advantage isn't it a scam rather than in benefit. Think about it if a player gets a sniper or survivor and is in middle of the zm horde he will die (if he is lucky he might survive)  and What about admins? what if they get a mod? and get swarm they can easily get out of it unlike players cuz "jet" what will happen. I don't want to write more i will just get this out in last 

IN ARMEGEDON  IF ADMIN DOES THIS THEN??? i have seen many admin do this but i never got it on a demo so this is good i get to highlight stuff like this.

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo): (1) tayab u can see i threw bmb at last moment when lm exploded it shows 1(Rugal) afk but 2 of them flied away                     

6HsqUCk.png(Look at this after u check the video)

(2)  Warlock

(3) Jet

about asking for ammo this this is just to confirm smth. If a player ask for ammo should that player get a gag?? i don't think it is necessary to gag unless it is a spam or annoying other player, If he ask for ammo just once is it necessary for admin to gag him? I mean admins also ask for ammo "IN ADMIN CHAT" sometimes in public do they get gag, No. it might be accidently but they do ask for it. I just wanted to get this out bc admin just directly gag them without warning or when they just ask for it just once pls don't do this in this server players can't get lm nor can they answer math question which gives ammo. I have gotten gag and lost some ammo bc of it and also died bc of not able to plant lm. 

End :V

• Haha 3

1. I do not see any type of abuse from the administrators of the rules in this case it is you who has not read the rules.

Regarding the gag, an administrator is entitled to warn that player who asks for ammunition and if the player follows the admin, he is forced to gag that player.

also 2 of your supposed tests are not

wait what? u want me too zoom on the video now??

fcl5QKK.png

I THREW NADE YOU BLIND???? CHECK DAMAGE

You don't see warlock breaking my lm?? look at  shotgun he is aiming at lms and look at my lm's hp

Edited by iRooN

Ok...so, from my opinion here, i don't see any abuse. I suppose that is the report scope, no...?

Also, you really need to read our rules first, then make a report on multiple admins.

Players cannot ask for ammo/jet/mod etc ---> gag 6 mins. End of story. Rule again...

I don't see any real accusations here, also not a solid base for this.

• I love it 4

Another thing that remains to be added is that administrators can use zp_jetpack 2 times per map so I don't see any kind of abuse, I recommend reading the rules.

https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/377718-亗-rules-newlifezm-en-ro-es-亗/

Edited by inmortal
  • I love it 1

Huh  wait u can't see the problem here???  HE GOT JET WHEN HE GOT SURVIVOR MOD? If there was player he would have died here but necro survived bc of bisky, he gave him jet.In past Meh rez downgraded Predator previous boss  because he gave himself jet in armeg and nowu are saying its allowed?

He got it in survivor it is not even necessary to hide in this mod now he only had to plant lm and kill everyone easily if he had gotten jet early he would have survived

Edited by iRooN

First thing this is not a report 
you have 4 reports in 1 
and 3 proofs not even work.

Anyway in the tayab proof if u saw after the lm destroyed not tayab who get the kill, so it wasn't tayab lm 🙂 
and please read the rules 🙂 
rules is rules.
and if you saw any admin ask for ammo in public chat please report him 

• I love it 3

fcl5QKK.png

6HsqUCk.png

Its not wrong ok look here tayab broke lm LOOK types lm and even WROTE HE IS NOT AFK     

Answ? about warlock? pls?

about 4th report thing its a name not report? i type it cuz u said u allowed to give jet in survivor and bisky gave him jet 

Its not a problem??? DaF????? You mean u don't know about advantages of having jet and not having jet???  you mean player wasting their ammo on jet is useless? he can just built up friendship with admin and ask for jet? you mean players surviving bc of jet is not a PROBLEM? you the players in armeg flying have no advantagE and player on ground have advantagE? i don't get ur what you are saying

Edited by iRooN

1 minute ago, iRooN said:

fcl5QKK.png

No está mal ok mira aquí tayab rompió lm LOOK type lm e incluso ESCRIBIÓ ÉL NO ES AFK     

Responder? sobre brujo? por favor

sobre el cuarto informe, ¿es un nombre, no un informe? Lo escribo porque dijiste que te permitían dar jet en el sobreviviente y bisky le dio jet 

¿¿¿No es un problema??? DaF ????? ¿Quieres decir que no conoces las ventajas de tener jet y no tener jet? ¿Quieres decir que el jugador que gasta su munición en un jet es inútil? ¿Puede simplemente entablar amistad con el administrador y pedir un jet? ¿Quiere decir que los jugadores que sobreviven antes del jet no es un PROBLEMA? ¿Ustedes los jugadores en vuelo armado no tienen ventaja y el jugador en tierra tiene ventaja? no entiendo lo que estás diciendo

Only administrators can give jet to themselves in situations that are needed and you should not ask an administrator if the administrator wants to give it to you, they give it to you but do not ask for it or they will not gag you

2 minutes ago, inmortal said:

Only administrators can give jet to themselves in situations that are needed and you should not ask an administrator if the administrator wants to give it to you, they give it to you but do not ask for it or they will not gag you

THIS IS SOOOO BS and TOOOO Advantageous for admins or not???? admin can ask admin for jet in u@ and not get GAG such a nice rule. shouldn't this COMMAND "ZP_JP" be nerf? a lil bit ???? Finally you understood what i meant by advantage

SgXiGyd.png

Edited by iRooN

Man, can you please not make any other posts? We understood your proofs, now let us type our opinions/words here, without responding to everyone. We already understood your report.

I would like to point out that (like @Omar xD said) that you have 4 reports in just one. I know that maybe the game and our decisions as admins, might be questionable sometimes but first of all read the rules before making a report, also you could ask someone else first

• I love it 1

24 minutes ago, inmortal said:

I can see that the time was up so the person broke the lm there is nothing wrong.

I suggest that the report be rejected and iRoon be suggested to read the rules.

this demo have bugged time i can show u i will edit it 

Edit : https://imgur.com/a/wLgNK5h (Complete Ver)

as i said about 4 reports i just typed name bc bisky gave him "JET" and typing omar name is bc he said its allowed and i wanted to verify that

Edited by iRooN

IRoon

first of all, your organization to write the report and its link to the evidence is absurd. No rules were broken here, in fact the rules were enforced, as I see in your screenshots, they said "no lm for afks". Necro did not use "zp_jet" in himself, they gave it to him, it is another situation, as administrators we can use the command, otherwise, better if we use it in someone else. Read the regulation and you will understand. In addition, also read the rules to make a report so you will not break the rules.

Peace.

• I love it 1

Well, Well

First of all, learn to write or make reports separately, then we go to my side I think because of the disaster you made that mine is the destroyed lm, I did it because the assassin had 5k or 7k of life and when I destroyed them I managed to make A player will kill him that instead he thanked me, I have no captures of it because I did not see any inconvenience and then I ask. Why create a scandal when it is unnecessary?

Respectfully!

• I love it 1

21 minutes ago, iRooN said:

You Dont understand?? tayab broke lm on AFK LOOK AT THE VIDEO IF NOT THE PICTURE 

0LzhL0X.jpg

I never said necro gave himself JET Do you see his name in this report?? BISKY GAVE HIMMMM 

I don't want to see any reply for you from now on, we understood your screenshots and also stop it, please, let the Daddy Bosses take the final decission to this report. 

Also for my opinion is tayab was putting LM to afks, which is not allowed as i know. Actually you shouldn't report all of admins cause others didn't do any mistake. My opinion is only tayab did a small mistake by putting LM on afks and destroying LM, anyways, it's better to stop this drama and let one of the Daddy Bosses take the final decision, no need to remove or downgrade them, maybe a warn or verbal warning, in rest, nothing else to say. Stop this drama and also you have edit button instead of spamming here. Thank you for understanding! Have a great day/night. 

• I love it 2

@Mindsphere. as you can se in the video tayab and stay crazy both typed lm in the chat. Tayab dont use lm on afks, the server was full of admins and he knows the rules, and trust me...any other admin would have reported him immediately. I think stay crazy put lm on ground and several players/admins shoot it (as shown in the picture).

iRooN...don't be so sure that someone exclusively put a lm on ground, because even as i...a person that follows every dot and comma etc in the server/chat/admin chat, i do mistakes and get confused sometimes about one player putting lm but in reality someone else putted.

@iRooN please stop your answers, we got the idea already 🙂 

Take a deep breath and let's solve this calmly because i see that there is a bit of tension.

If u want to report someone, just make a report for each. Don't do a report for 4 people in the same time

zp_jetpack can be used 2 Times MAXIMUM on a map, I can use it whenever i want if i don't exceed the 2 limit and who has access to it, can also do the same thing. 

As i remember, i used in the past this command when a player was in danger. I'm doing this for the gameplay and it's random. The thing that i have Necro jp, didn t helped him alot, since he died with the jp :)) 

It's true that this type of command is coming as a plus for a surv/sniper. But no1 here can say that we abuse this command on surv/sniper. 

• Sad 1