Facebook Twitter Youtube

Resquest Legends [Rejected]

-Legendx

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): Legend-
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook: Mal Luné Pb
¤ Age:19
¤ Languages That You Can Speak:English,French
¤ Your Location: Switzerland
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link): I did every grade in this server long time ago
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): Especially at night!

¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server (Click Here You Must Write Your Nickname)https://www.gametracker.com/player/Legend-/178.32.241.12:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin:I want to be added in legends reason of an old owner i just comeback right now
¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] :NewLifeZM

Just now, -Legendx said:

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): Legend-
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook: Mal Luné Pb
¤ Age:19
¤ Languages That You Can Speak:English,French
¤ Your Location: Switzerland
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link): I did every grade in this server long time ago
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): Especially at night!

¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server (Click Here You Must Write Your Nickname)https://www.gametracker.com/player/Legend-/178.32.241.12:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin:I want to be added in legends reason of an old owner i just comeback right now
¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] :NewLifeZM

Hello boy I know we all deserve a chance and that's why I give you my #PRO good luck

image.png.59b3037295bba96929541537ac697923.png

The rank legend is only for old players or those who really deserve it for their merit, you can request a helper for your next request.

41 minutes ago, Predator- said:

Grade legends for real old players or admins.

Not anyone just request with bad activity and easy get any kind of admins grade.Improve your activity if you are interresting

Contra!

28 minutes ago, aRbi~ said:

Legends grade doesnt require any activity 

But he will get it only if a staff member actually reckognizes him that hes old here 

He mentioned Ru-gAL 

@Ru-gAL.™ @myCro 

• I love it 3