Sari la conținut
CSBD NEWS
  • CSBD Community in partnership with Krond Solutions: counterstrike 1.6 servers - 12 euros
  • RECRUTĂM MODERATORI

    Dacă dorești să faci parte din echipa CSBLACKDEVIL te așteptăm cu o cerere!
    Aplica aici

    Zombie Plague 6.2

    Recommended due to the high level of professional development and configuration, designed to create a luxurious atmosphere of the most played game in the world, we help lovers zombie mode and offer for sale Zombie Plague 6.2 addons.
    Buy Addons

    Request Recruitment[Pending]


    Postări Recomandate

    uviTR2Y.png Nick: Revo 324
    uviTR2Y.png Real name: Amine
    uviTR2Y.png How old are you?:  19
    uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): CS 1.6 (3-5h) , FIFA (2-3h) 
    uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city):  Marrakech - Morocco
    uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I'm a simple person, sociable, friendly & hardworking . I like to share my own proposals with others  to benefit.I like travel with my friends i visited a lot of cities in our country maybe next years i will visit more countries . I'm a cars lover and dogs . I like also out with my family to a picnic or travel to a village.
    uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: Honest , Respectful , Hardworker and and I'm a very patient person
    uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects:  I trust people who doesn't deserve to trust

    uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): I was manager on Severs before , now im taking resposabilities on Devil Memoir/Devil Harmony & Dealers
    uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity):  Devil Memoir / Devil Harmony / Dealers / Devil's Club 
    uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: Devil's Club
    uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): i speak 3 languages (English,Frensh,Arabic)
    uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes , i have a microphone
    uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  months maybe years

    uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: PM Forum / TS3 / Steam
    uviTR2Y.png Last request: First One

     

    • Ador 2
    • Like 2
    • Putereee! 1
    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri

    Dealer

     

    What can you tell me about Dealers, their activity is based on the news and they are published every week or more

     

    Lotto New: Your activity here is occasionally, every 1 week or more

    Lotto Editions: 0 Activity

    Mystery Promo Games: 0 activity

     

    Devil Memoir

     

    Stories: Good activity, every day uploading new stories

    Review: Last publication made on September 28

    Quotes: Good activity, you are up to date every day with new quotes

    Terror section: 0 activity

     

    Devil Harmony

    Your main responsibility is weekly songs

     

    Weekly Song: Good activity, every week publishing new music in its section

     

     

     

    Seeing your activity in the projects in which you are I am not entirely convinced 50/100, so I will ask you some questions depending on your answers I will make a Final decision

     

    WtiKIUH.gif Do you like team working?


    WtiKIUH.gif If there is a discussion between 2 people, how would you solve the problem so that both people work as a team again?


    WtiKIUH.gif Could you explain to me what types of leaders exist and what is the difference between them?

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri

    Hello, First; 

    22 minutes ago, axelxcapo said:

    Lotto Editions: 0 Activity

    Mystery Promo Games: 0 activity

    In the last meeting we had recently, we are waiting for the calendar to work on the games in Dealer, at the moment there is no activity there... ( Dealer Calendary for games ) .

     

    22 minutes ago, axelxcapo said:

    Terror section: 0 activity

    About Devil Memoir, we have level, where they choose in which section to do activity. He did not choose terror section, that's why his activity there is null...

    Revo choose Quotes Section and Stories that is where he must do a Obligatory activity, if he wants to do an activity in another section of the project it is fine but it is optional.

     

    and now about ur request Revo;

    I think he deserves a chance, I have not had problems with him in devil memoir and he works well, if I ask him to do something he does it, so for my part I will give him #PRO, Hardworking, loyal, good activity on ts3. I hope you get mod and become even more hardworking than you already are. Good luck !

     

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri
    1 hour ago, axelxcapo said:

    Dealer

     

    What can you tell me about Dealers, their activity is based on the news and they are published every week or more

     

    Lotto New: Your activity here is occasionally, every 1 week or more

    Lotto Editions: 0 Activity

    Mystery Promo Games: 0 activity

     

    Devil Memoir

     

    Stories: Good activity, every day uploading new stories

    Review: Last publication made on September 28

    Quotes: Good activity, you are up to date every day with new quotes

    Terror section: 0 activity

     

    Hi there. Please, before judging someone's activity make sure to mention the projects coordinators to give you a full vision about his work and stats, because as my collegue @Seuong said; in Devil Memoir we have levels and revo are doing well on his levels, i'm satisfied about him & about Dealers project,  he is also doing well there by posting news. About the other sections me and vagabond are preparing a calendar to divise our team, that not means he is not active. Add on it he is also active in devil's club and Devil harmony.

     

     

    About @Revo 324 i advised him to join extra-projects (Devil harmony/Dealers) to get more experience and knows how we work as a team, so i think that he is ready to take any responsibility and focus on it because i know well his skills and what he can do in projects 👍

     

    I'll Vote #PRO for this request.

    4Ebai3O.png

    Editat de The GodFather
    Forgot to mention @seuong
    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri
    3 hours ago, axelxcapo said:

    Your main responsibility is weekly songs

     

     

    He had another responsability in Artist biography and as far he is doing pretty good, he has a good behavior aswell he is serious at his work.

     

    You got Devil Harmony support

     

    Pro'

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri
    • Moderators

    When you come to Devil Harmony i tell you We will support you in Devil Harmony you have great activity in the channel too , You deserve Pro and my Full support

     

    :pro:

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri
    6 hours ago, axelxcapo said:

     

    WtiKIUH.gif Do you like team working?


    WtiKIUH.gif If there is a discussion between 2 people, how would you solve the problem so that both people work as a team again?


    WtiKIUH.gif Could you explain to me what types of leaders exist and what is the difference between them?

    Hello, thanks for asking me this questions, here are the answers that you are looking for :

     

    1- Yes, Of course i love teamworking because it gives me opportunity to share my ideas and make it became reality with the help of my team.
    2- Excuse me, but I did not understand your question well, if you mean that “if there is a problem between two people…”.
    I can solve this problem by giving advice to both of them at first, after that we will analyze the source of the problem together, then, we will find a reasonable solution that satisfies both of them, to let them back working again like nothing happens.
    3- Well, i will try to explain you from my knowledge not from google and copy-paste. For me, there is 3 type of leaders. 
    * First One "a leader that follows his work step by step" this type follow the smallest steps that his team are doing, he always give advises to his team just to reach a good results. and to be honest i love this type of leaders.
    * Second one "Arrogant Leader" to be honest, this is the wrost type. because he consider his team just objects that complete his work. most of time this type of leaders are lazy, they don't even do something except criticizing other teams work. and when the time comes to take a serious decision, you realize that they are weak on that one.
    * Third One " A leader that inspire and motivate his team" This type try to give a positive signe to push his team giving and reaching the best rules. he play the coach mental, he try always to let his team think positivly and that a good caractere for a leader.

    • Ador 1
    • Genial 1
    • Putereee! 1
    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri
    On 10/28/2020 at 4:06 PM, Revo 324 said:

    Hello, thanks for asking me this questions, here are the answers that you are looking for :

     

    1- Yes, Of course i love teamworking because it gives me opportunity to share my ideas and make it became reality with the help of my team.
    2- Excuse me, but I did not understand your question well, if you mean that “if there is a problem between two people…”.
    I can solve this problem by giving advice to both of them at first, after that we will analyze the source of the problem together, then, we will find a reasonable solution that satisfies both of them, to let them back working again like nothing happens.
    3- Well, i will try to explain you from my knowledge not from google and copy-paste. For me, there is 3 type of leaders. 
    * First One "a leader that follows his work step by step" this type follow the smallest steps that his team are doing, he always give advises to his team just to reach a good results. and to be honest i love this type of leaders.
    * Second one "Arrogant Leader" to be honest, this is the wrost type. because he consider his team just objects that complete his work. most of time this type of leaders are lazy, they don't even do something except criticizing other teams work. and when the time comes to take a serious decision, you realize that they are weak on that one.
    * Third One " A leader that inspire and motivate his team" This type try to give a positive signe to push his team giving and reaching the best rules. he play the coach mental, he try always to let his team think positivly and that a good caractere for a leader.

     

    Good way of thinking about the different types of leaders, you have a long way to go, do not waste it, you are doing very well, I only see positive comments about you.


    You have a chance from me, I hope you implement your new ideas to the forum.

     

    :pro: 

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri

    Hello , @Revo 324 

     

    1 . How will you lead a project as a leader , what are the steps you follow ? :

    2 . Which is the essential thing in life and explain that :

    3 . As you said ( I like to share my own proposals with others to benefit ) if you like that , Then tell me some proposal for our community . (any 3) :

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri
    1 hour ago, Nikhel Nice said:

    Hello , @Revo 324 

     

    1 . How will you lead a project as a leader , what are the steps you follow ? :

    2 . Which is the essential thing in life and explain that :

    3 . As you said ( I like to share my own proposals with others to benefit ) if you like that , Then tell me some proposal for our community . (any 3) :

    Nikhel Nice 

    Member of CsBlackDevil Community * -  SINCE 2015

    ★★★ Counter Strike 1.6 - Steam ★★★

     

                         yKUGAUj.gif                             

    xciLy0m.gifrOpa7Xs.gif

    816217387_manager1.6.gif.e608650ec04a67d4d0ead0d6615f9d50.gif

                                    

     

    { My experience in  CsBlackDevil }

    CSBD Comunity :  |  Member  |   |  Manager CS1.6    |   Overwatch  |   |  Gaurdians of gaming  |   |  Moderator TS3  |   |   V . I . P   |    Moderators |   |  Journalist  | 

     

     

      HIGHLIFE              [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-GoD ] [Prince[ Elder ] [Co-Owner

      WALKINGDEAD   [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-GoD ] [ GoD ] [ Elder [ Co-Owner ] [ Owner ] [ Manager CS1.6  

      THUNDERZM       [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [ Semi-Elder ]

      ZMOLDSCHOOL   [ Semi-GoD ] [GoD ] [ Elder ] [Co-Owner[ Owner ] 

      NEWLIFEZM         [ Helper ] [ Admin ] [ Moderator ] [semi-elder] [ Elder ] [ pre-manager ] Co-Owner [ Owner  Founder  Manager CS1.6  

          To be continued....    

                                                                                                 b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

                                       

                          

    Hello Nikhel, It's nice to see staff members asking me because it makes me feel that my request is interested for the staff.

     

    Well, for your 1st question, i'm already coordinator on DM Project, i follow some easy steps to lead this project, which is checking (daily-weekly) members activity and give a small raport to my teammates on project, to see who deserve to be upgraded. I also organize with my partners seuong and the godfather the responsibility of "The best member of the month" which is little hard because u must controll/Check all members activity for the full month. those are the steps that i follow that i work for DM and it can also works perfectly for other projects.

     

    2/ well, to be honest with you, the important and essential thing in my life is the "Family" because without them i'm nothing, they always support me in all my decisions. i consider also my teammates on forum a secondary family because as you see they also support me here and teaches me well the basics and what i must do to be a good staff member.

     

    3/

    a- Well, i discussed with the gamblers coordinator about adding a gamblers category where we can add a game called "Fantazy", the game is to choose the best player of the week in some league X, and u guess it before playing the round, and also choose the team of the week in some league X, So the members will say their guesses in the topic and it will be hidden and approved until discovering the list at the end of the round. Just to make gamblers section active until back of Casino. Add on it,we can also all some mini-games related of football or basket.


    b- second proposal is to add a section in journalists project only for "Phones" where we can talk about latest phones editions and the problems that phones face, i think that many of us can discover latest news about phones. and please don't think that i didn't take in consideration about Ressources & Technology category, but my point is just to add it for Devil's Club to make some activity there and discover phone-news together.
     

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri
    • 3 săptămâni mai târziu...

    Hello @Revo 324, your request has been marked 'pending', from now on you must maintain your activity and prove that you deserve to be part of our staff. It may take a while to get a final answer, so please be patient! Your answer may differ depending on your demonstration, it may be accepted or rejected. 

     

    ASEvAD8.png

    Link spre post
    Distribuie pe alte site-uri

    Alătură-te conversației

    Poți posta acum și să te înregistrezi mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, autentifică-te acum pentru a posta cu contul tău.

    Vizitator
    Răspunde la acest subiect...

    ×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Alipește ca text simplu

      Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

    ×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

    ×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

    ×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

    • Navigare recentă   0 membri

      Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

    ABOUT US

    7hj2E9e.png

    CsBlackDevil Community [www.csblackdevil.com], a virtual world from May 1, 2012, which continues to grow in the gaming world. CSBD has over 60k members in continuous expansion, coming from different parts of the world.

    Donate for a beerbeer-icon.png

     

    News & Updates

    ×
    ×
    • Creează nouă...