Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Request] GFX Designer - YaKoMoS -

YaKoMoS

Contact(Steam, TS3, Discord etc): Steam  / Ts3 .
Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): Weeks.

Obligatory attach your Gallery link (If you have one): gifts

Any other editing program you use?: Nope.
What version of Photoshop do you mostly use?: Adobe Photoshop CS6
In what section you have your most contribution?:Gifts / Requests Sections
Have you read all the sections' rules?: Yes.
Have you read the community rules?: Yes.

What/Who inspired you to work in Photoshop or/and to want to be a Designer here?: @Meh Rez vM ! ♫
What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words) I always wanted to be a designer for many reasons including helping people by designing for them, and i finally learnt how to design an avatar , special thanks to @Meh Rez vM ! ♫ for teaching me, i'll be helpful for the project / its members / its sections and thanks.

• I love it 3

2 hours ago, YaKoMoS said:

In what section you have your most contribution?:Gifts / Requests Sections

Gifts: September 29/ October 2/ October 4 (after its last publication was in January).

Request: October 3/ October 10 (today). 

I just have one question for you.

¿Would you accept a person on your design project when he/she have only 5 posts in 3 weeks, after the last post was in January? If you can convince me, you will have my vote in favor.

Contra.

• Brainy 1

Just now, Adriana said:

Gifts: September 29/ October 2/ October 4 (after its last publication was in January).

Request: October 3/ October 10 (today). 

I just have one question for you.

¿Would you accept a person on your design project when he/she have only 5 posts in 3 weeks, after the last post was in January? If you can convince me, you will have my vote in favor.

Contra.

Well, in January i left due to some problems ( i wasn't even using photoshop that period, but this few weeks i learnt photoshop and i'm a little active on design section), about the question, honestly i'll not 

• I love it 2

I'm going to give you below some information about an images you're gonna make:

• Avatar must be 150x250, Signature must be 400x180
  • use blur, brushes & light/dark adjustments
  • Use text as you see fit, or don't use it at all. The watermark tho must be present under the form: CSBD, CsBlackDevil
  • You can use After Effects to make it .gif

Stocks: Avatar & Signature

• I love it 3
  • Like 1
  • Brainy 1

I just see a lot of bad decisions altogether.

• Why did you decide to dull the colors of an image in nature?
  • 0 text (you are free to place it or not) but I think these images lend themselves a lot to place a text with the colors according to the image.
  • What font is the watermark? It looks blurry, and unclear.
  • Where is the frame of the images?
  • You still have a long way to go, if they accept you... You will have my support to improve, but personally I don't think you are ready to be part of our team.

Contra.

When you saw your work, you knew that you needed to improve more.

Because the blur needs to improve and be better than that

And when used "csblackdevil" Then make it None.

As you can see, it makes it a weak blurry and it is not good together. The image is just moan. This image looks very beautiful if you blur it.

Contra! GL