Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Request] GFX Designer p1chOn

soiresnaes

➥Be sure to check this topic again and READ it: Done
➥Age: 22
➥Experience in Adobe Photoshop(Months or years): 8 Years

➥Attach your Gallery link (If you have one): 

➥Any other editing program you use?: Just photoshop, but iam creative. I can also quickly learn the other programs
➥What version of Photoshop do you mostly use?: PSCS6
➥In what section you have your most contribution?: GFX Designer and Devil Harmony
➥Have you read all the sections' rules?: Yes
➥Have you read the community rules?: Yes

➥Do you agree that you cannot be part of another project when you apply and after if you get accepted?: i understand this
➥What can you say about you that will make us interested about your Photoshop skills & experience?(Minimum 10 words): I can take some time to create or edit an image, but I try to be as creative as possible to change a bit from the old community designs. We should get better at doing more tutorials and doing new things!

Hello @p1chOn before deciding what to do, I want to ask you some questions:

1. How should we make the "Tutorials" section more active from your point of view ?

2. What if you will be the next leader of this team, what are your plans to increase the activity from design zone ?

3. What do you think is the most creative creation from your gallery and why ? (make a good argument there)

We are waiting for your reply :).

Regards,

CSBD Design team

• I love it 2
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, nanelu said:

1. How should we make the "Tutorials" section more active from your point of view ?

Well, I noticed that actually the "Tutorials, etc. section" It does not have much activity as before, and my opinion would be the "GFX Designer" team to create (borders, designs, brush etc..) just motivate the community that wants to start designing. Since I see that most of the instruments they use are very old

2. What if you will be the next leader of this team, what are your plans to increase the activity from design zone ?

The "battles" are very good, I think it's fun, but I would also put the "battles" (C4D, GIF, Just (Black & White)), effects that people, even if they don't know, want to try to learn. Let them know that with that battle , win something in return, but keeping in mind that you have to create and design with love for the community, because I have noticed many who do the job half. 

3. What do you think is the most creative creation from your gallery and why ? (make a good argument there)

This is what I would like people to think when they design, not to create images that are "static", the idea of the designer, and that he is passionate, is that he has love for what he does, and for that we should activate the section more with diverse games that people like what you are doing.

cover3.png

Foto de stock gratuita sobre arquitectura, estacionamiento, oscuro

has (blur, brush, effect png, images png, text) and above all, love what I do

I hope you understand my English, I use a translator.  I would also like to put sections in Spanish since there are several users who "are Spanish" and therefore sometimes it is difficult for them to learn to design having everything in (English and Roman) it would be spectacular to create sections for Spanish

• I love it 1

Hello p1chon,

I'm going to give you below some information about an image you're gonna make:

• use blur, brushes & light/dark adjustments
  • Use text as you see fit, or don't use it at all. The watermark tho must be present under the form: CSBD, CsBlackDevil
  • You can use After Effects to make it .gif 

Stock: 

Spoiler

aKRL0eS.jpg

Send it in PM.

• I love it 2

Hello, @p1chOn ! I want to announce you that your application has been ACCEPTED.

You will need to be active on our teamspeak server too, DNS: ts.csblackdevil.com

I want from you to work for this rank like you did those weeks, we will need you active and constantly improving your skills :). We will talk more in the future !

• I love it 1