Facebook Twitter Youtube

Share your ideas with us! Let's develope CSBD!

Mr.Love

Hello,

Think that CSBD is your own community and you want to develope it. How you will start?

One easy way to win 60 days VIP account just with your ideas.

Answer me in one reply here. Good luck!

Note: Topic will be opened for 48 hours.

• I love it 13
  • Like 1

make new Competitions per week for steam's account and other games..

And Make ChatBox starting forum to help new visiters and Let them know about our advantages

Making Better support on ts3 problems and support forum too.

Best Regards.. 

Edited by omarkato7

Hello,

This has been on my mind for a long time so i tought i let you know.

I have seen the Proposals for new things or new ideas doesn't work very well and that people make mostly silly Proposals so what i was thinking is that the Staff makes Proposals and that Members gets vote on it, like this you will know that the idea you are presenting will be good and if Members like it then the Community will grow with new things then nothing.

This will make the Staff work more because they will have to create new Ideas but maybe you can add something for that you put just a Team to this idea.

More then 90% of the Proposals are Rejected so nothing new comes to this Community mostly.

It is a lot to ask but i do think something new or something better can be created like this.

Regards

• I love it 11

hello, firstly I evaluated the ideas coming from the members and sometimes the members have good ideas

In order to make my community better known, I introduce social media accounts among the members, for example facebook and youtube if I do it surely my community gets better

maybe this answer might be crazy but I made a tournament between the members every month

Thx. :) 

Regards: Sinan.47

• I love it 3

Making a Globalization of what some members say and taking some rejected proposals.

I would like there to be a type of Gold Button / Badges by category as mentioned previously in some proposals. But this time arent for competitions on servers or something similar, but rather by Events in the forum.

For example: "A new event has been created" which constitutes, helps 5 people with their problem in "FAQ" with constructive answers.

It can also be something like: Make a total of 10 Reports for faults in the community.

What do I want to say with this, if you do some good events in the "Forum" in general, you can increase the activity and give an incentive to the members, since not all members can be added to the STAFF as well you can create a category by Badges in your profile.

Be the following Badges:

"Best proposal 2018"
"News Updater"
"Best help in FAQ"
"Maintaining order" (This could be for the reports)

Something Like That

They can be granted and placed under "Community reputation" (IDK)

0S0iuQn.png

Or also below your Name...

In addition to this, you can make a good logo to the great and that a GLOBAL MODERATORS or an ADMINISTRATORS controls and grants them.

I clarify that this is a small idea that I was seeing and that seemed good for the community. :smileys-money-702364:

• I love it 5

you have a channel on youtube and imgaine  i dont see you trying to devolope it !! 

bcz you have another important work why not take care about your channel by adding  moderators in it 

as you know if some one want to become famous any one have a site and want make it very very big he must use any tool from social media (facebook.twitter.youtube.etc

but youtube  most important site in the world which you can present new members with new videos and tutrials and gameplayin and share it here

SUXKCGK.png

you will earn by advertsments in youtube and you will present new gamers zombie and members here 

but i dont ment moderators if you are moderator here you will be moderator in youtube 

moderator with who experience on youtube and can devolope it 

it just a proposal but shortly up your CSBD youtube  

ps.i tryied to be opstive of my words 

Edited by #king 0F DARK
  • I love it 1

So, my idea is to take more care about ur channel youtube, cuz as we all know, that youtube is an international media, that can get much new members to csbd...

also, page facebook, u need to improve it, we can't deny that facebook is an important social media in the world, so that can be a good way to get new members here too!

and the last one, is, ZOMBIE SERVERS, i can't believe that currently servers zombie generally in csbd are almost empty, that very sad! i remember that first time i joined

CSBD 2012, everytimes 32/32... but now..., u need to find a solution quickly to rescue this !

have a nice day!

I simply want to suggest that add a chat box,

Because of this chat box, the community will get in touch with each other easily and more faster!

Please remove this CSGO Manager rank because it's just making load on the community and there are no managers of CSGO. 

2nd: Replace Affiliate with CSGO Servers because Cs 1.6 players and CSGO players, this community will be the biggest community ever!

• I love it 1

Make more steam keys giveaway every week...

so the people would be joining the giveaway and they would be telling other

and then the people would be joining the community...

#2nd Idea 

Start the youtube channel and start making videos of the servers 

and cause that is an international type of thing so at last you can give the link of csbd and tell to join the community

helllo !!

my idea is to make Making Better support on ts3 problems and support forum too.

And develop all Xi on ts3 and forum 

and make topic in forum for who have expoloers of vip ....up

like him say of the CSBD 2012, everytimes 32/32 ... but now ..., u need to find a solution quickly to rescue this!

i think make topic like seaching for admin and make Seaching for grade vip... 3 from palestine 3 from algeria 3 from .....

and addd who have expoloers and the best

have a nice day :) 

Edited by ► ǍỹḾ3Ň™ ◄
  • I love it 1

hello you can open the chat box to talk on the servers so that the members and managers can talk more often and explain the information and ideas
it would be better if there was a separate chat box for each server example You can open the chat box in its room for the Zmoldschool server.

Regards: JaCks 

• I love it 1

Hi,small ideas ..
-work hard to give a lot of advices to new/old members
-Make a small awards to the persons who make more activity in forum.
-Make a little games or Cultural competitions in forum (every 7 days or ..)who all members can participation in it.
-Assign some peoples to work for shar this forum.

• I love it 1

About proffile song , is more better without it on memebers , and you can hear it in proffile's song of staff csbd who reach it and that mean you have make something you have get it ! , if i was in your place for to develope this community , i will put someone to care about job of "designers" couse there isnt no one who is careing for it , and about Moderators i see is Fallen , so now you need only to put 2 Leder's of Desing who will be activ and will give grade "Desing" to annyone who deserve it couse i see there is name of eXpLoReRs , but i hoppe to see 1 more leder who will see all work of desingers and will be activ 24/7 , couse i have see a lot members who work very hard for it and still them haven't got it , if you will make this things and to add some other emotions , will be perfect only this need i think , i dont think need to make anny change couse all thing's here are perfect . This is my respond this i think , this i say . without offens with all respect #HaMsIK.

On 1/16/2018 at 4:12 AM, ♛ Viceroy ♛ said:

I simply want to suggest that add a chat box,

Because of this chat box, the community will get in touch with each other easily and more faster!

Please remove this CSGO Manager rank because it's just making load on the community and there are no managers of CSGO. 

2nd: Replace Affiliate with CSGO Servers because Cs 1.6 players and CSGO players, this community will be the biggest community ever!

Wrong! Chatbox will have a bad influence to our TS3 server!

We are agree to afiliate CSGOservers by many time. Are you able to find some csgo servers?

On 1/16/2018 at 10:11 AM, ► ǍỹḾ3Ň™ ◄ said:

helllo !!

my idea is to make Making Better support on ts3 problems and support forum too.

And develop all Xi on ts3 and forum 

and make topic in forum for who have expoloers of vip ....up

like him say of the CSBD 2012, everytimes 32/32 ... but now ..., u need to find a solution quickly to rescue this!

i think make topic like seaching for admin and make Seaching for grade vip... 3 from palestine 3 from algeria 3 from .....

and addd who have expoloers and the best

have a nice day :) 

Firstly the support in TS3 is working 100 %, and we don't need more staff members in ts3 ;)

About statistic of servers is not a very big problem. We have new owners for every server, so is nothing strange.

19 hours ago, |King|Star|™ said:

I want to add some ideas, such as adding languages, because some people find it impossible to speak English, Romanian and I want to add a second idea This idea is important for people who have experience and who have an excellent activity in the forum this idea vector for everything in the forum such as solving problems Forum FAQ Problems get a prize like vip I know who solves the most problems take moderror but find some people who deserve but do not get to add to add their names and those who have a good activity in a forum gets a vip for a certain period and every days specified by the directors in the forum vote people For those who have excellent activity in the forum and before and regarding the FAQ
Before giving someone a moderator, the directors will vote on who is worthy of you and in your design room
If the forum gets ads it adds to bring in some money
Believe my idea be impressed and thank you

Greetings

Ohhh come on! :o

Do you want to see members who speak and read in spanish, portugues, arabik, russian or other language here? :nono.001:

On 1/15/2018 at 8:45 PM, ROVEN said:

Open CS GO server's :D

We had an csgo server but you used it?

On 1/15/2018 at 8:50 PM, ✘ Tsunami™ ✘ said:

hacer competencias en los server ejemplo zombie cup es en los server publicarlos en la comunidad y deberian poner insignias a la comunidad con nombre y logros y eso deberia ser el premio 

Good!

On 1/15/2018 at 9:39 PM, #king 0F DARK said:

you have a channel on youtube and imgaine  i dont see you trying to devolope it !! 

bcz you have another important work why not take care about your channel by adding  moderators in it 

as you know if some one want to become famous any one have a site and want make it very very big he must use any tool from social media (facebook.twitter.youtube.etc

but youtube  most important site in the world which you can present new members with new videos and tutrials and gameplayin and share it here

you will earn by advertsments in youtube and you will present new gamers zombie and members here 

but i dont ment moderators if you are moderator here you will be moderator in youtube 

moderator with who experience on youtube and can devolope it 

it just a proposal but shortly up your CSBD youtube  

ps.i tryied to be opstive of my words 

My YouTube channel was in my plans by long time ago. We will speak about this. Thank you!

22 people have tried to imagine what they should do if they could be the owners of CSBD Community. For others this isn't on the list :ashamed0004:

So, I replied to some proposals who caught my interest, and I decided:

• ♛ Viceroy ♛ - will receive 60 days vip - JUST WHEN HE WILL AFILIATE 2 csgo servers in our communty. 
  • ROVEN - will receive 60 days vip - JUST WHEN HE WILL AFILIATE 2 csgo servers in our communty.
  • ✘ Tsunami™ ✘ - will receive 30 days vip - JUST if he will come with more details about zombie competitions. [ it's easy to say "zombie competition" but which are rules? ]
  • #king 0F DARK - I can offer you 30 days VIP for one of your friends. Also please contact me to speak about this project.

Congratulations and good luck in your new work!

,Mr.Love - administrator of Csblackdevil Community

• I love it 8
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2