Facebook Twitter Youtube

Free Discussions

Hi peeps, I've created this topic to see who's the best in this lovely server. You can post below your records for score &/or ammos!

You follow this model below:

Nick:

Score/Ammo:

Picture*:

I will start first :D

Nick: Gabi

Score/Ammo: 965 packs hhh this is after I've bought mod :emot-smugbert: 

Picture: 

Gabi.png

• I love it 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Lights_HunterDz said:

Kicked : You have no entry to the server.

You said Kick you have no entry to the Server I Think you admin in server and maybe anyone Member use got name to take admin so I think connect to this server Manager to sloved This problem 

Good luck 

• I love it 2
  • Like 1

Happy birthday 

and me love You :25r30wi:

i made this topic to be clear, after my report was rejected and only mad admins are replyin with disrespect words.. saying that i'm always insulting players and that moment when u realize that those admins always give gag whatever you say, if u type wtf or shit u get gag lol what kind of shitty admin is this?  we are not in a church mothafakerz! i almost get gag for speaking bad words with a friend but not insulting them. also jeagarn and other bulagarian admins are sick for sure never had such problems with admins till this kids got managers but they've already [CENSORED]ed up this server with violence and they don't have any taste of humor. (that was just a joke not a dick so don't take it hard). and finally [CENSORED] off for all those admins who think i'm insulting players.

server is dropping everyday and you'all sitting there shooting afks u faggots. they ruined this server with donations and new [CENSORED] rules who are made by a blind bulgarian cunts.

[CENSORED] YOU.

Edited by #CeLTiXxX
Warn x5 [Abussive Languaje]

Btw . i'm Aglerian (Arabic) Not Bulgarian .

- i can't count how many time u insulted with arabic language ... actually when u speak arabic (Most of times) u r insulting !

Take it easy ! when u do something bad . expect the same for you !

[CENSORED] YOU.?

This is My job       

•  

Edited by Lights_HunterDz

Hahaha, you make me laugh "Marshall"
He did not act as administrator, now he wants to tell us that we do not serve, the rules are rules and we have to comply, we do our job and we do everything possible for the server, you know very well that you are insulting everyone and that is not allowed .

You do not gain anything by doing dramas, you are a man and you do not behave as such

Good luck. :D

• I love it 1