Facebook Twitter Youtube

Request Moderator [FRIDAY THE 13] [Accepted]

FRIDAY THE 13

Nick: FRIDAY THE 13
How old are you? : 19
What games do you play? And for how long? (All of them): Only CS 1.6 Free Fire
Where are you from? (Country and city):  Tanger Marooco
Describe yourself (at least 50 words): I am Hossam from Morocco. I have liked this page for 6 years and I wish success
Notice some of your qualities: Nice, hard working, honesty
Tell us some of your flaws: I don't see any flaws, I hope there 
Have you ever had any kind of responsibilities (describe it): Yes, as you can see on my profile, sometimes I like responsibility
In which category/s have you been active recently? (Describe your activity): Devil Harmony and journalist 
What category/project do you want to pay attention to?: Devil Harmony and Journalist
How well do you speak English? (And other languages): I am good in English/arabe
Are you using TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Not available
How long can you stay active after you are accepted? (Days, Weeks, Months, Years): I promise to be as active Hopefully everything will be fine
Communication methods: Facebook / Discord / WhatsApp / Forum
Last order:

https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/456300-request-moderator-friday-the-13-accepted/

• Haha 1

Without much delay... I'll give you one last chance, be active.

If you need to be inactive for any justifiable reason, you can request a absence time, when you resolve your issues, you will come back.
I don't want to have to keep adding and removing you from the staff.

Well. welcome back.

• I love it 1
  • Confused 2