Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Solved] Complain -Fr3oN-

Techno

¤ Your name: Techno!

¤ Claimed Admin name: -Fr3oN-

¤ Date and time: 2/22/2023 14:00

¤ Reason of complaint: He got infected by me and he retried. 

¤ Proof (screenshot or console or demo): First , Second    

When i ask him many times why he retried , he was trying to mock me.

ps: Im tired of those unexperience admins. From now i will complain everyone who dont respect rules. All warn me for strafe and for theirself they dont know minimal rules.

Edited by Techno
  • I love it 3

I Wanted To Buy armor 
I Wanted press m 2 9 6 
With wrong I Pressed M 2 6 
But He killed Me When I Buy it 
Sometimes When you have mod wanted to press m5 for unstuck with wrong you pressed m 6 
That's It 

Edited by -Fr3oN-

i'm really sorry for my replay in here but the proof of @Techno  is clear and the replay from @-Fr3oN- is unacceptable bcs i dont get it how a normal zm can be stuck

if its any mod then it ok get stuck with lm and there can be a missclick afterthat directly to CT as human.

Nothing against @-Fr3oN- but i say ur guilty 😄

big love from a big guy 😄

• I love it 1

I Wanted To Buy armor 
I Wanted press m 2 9 6 

First of all everyone has these simple binds be it player or admin. So idk how you don't have these binds. Secondly if its normal round how come you press m 6 for it without actually being stuck.

@Techno Your reports will make us all come on one page, for all of us to enjoy game play under the set rules which everyone has to follow. And lastly no personal problems with you or anyone we just try to make game play equal for all. Enjoy playing with us and Thankyou for the report aswell. 

@-Fr3oN- We need a better response bro 

• I love it 1

2 hours ago, Jon.Snow- said:

I Wanted To Buy armor 
I Wanted press m 2 9 6 

First of all everyone has these simple binds be it player or admin. So idk how you don't have these binds. Secondly if its normal round how come you press m 6 for it without actually being stuck.

@Techno Your reports will make us all come on one page, for all of us to enjoy game play under the set rules which everyone has to follow. And lastly no personal problems with you or anyone we just try to make game play equal for all. Enjoy playing with us and Thankyou for the report aswell. 

@-Fr3oN- We need a better response bro 

Thank you for your word but im not enjoying it because of those admins that dont know simple rules. I know that all warn me for one thing. But i know all rules because i am older on this server , older than you and everyone think. And i respect them all of them , just one rule that is my type of playing that i have been playing for many years that i cant change bcs that is how i play but the main rules i respect all and im so friendly of everyone who respect and help everyone who ask

6 hours ago, -Fr3oN- said:

I Wanted To Buy armor 
I Wanted press m 2 9 6 
With wrong I Pressed M 2 6 
But He killed Me When I Buy it 
Sometimes When you have mod wanted to press m5 for unstuck with wrong you pressed m 6 
That's It 

Unstuck for what??? You were in tunnel and you put lm but i cross lm before you put it. I infected you and after few seconds you went spec. And in last min of round you rejoin. So pres m and 5 for unstuck when you are not stuck anywhere.  And after i asked you why you did that. You were trying to mock me "here you are", you think that i m low player that i dont know rules and where to complain admins. Those admins make player hate server because of those talks. 

Ps. I have had my server and the first thing i wanted for admins in my server is tolerance and patient and helping players. Not abusing with their grads like so many admins do in newlife.

• I love it 1

@Techno You give a clear proof but @-Fr3oN- said he wrong press m6.

@-Fr3oN- was breaking a rules even not on purpose by wrong click m6. Its maybe can be forgiven, but you mocking @Techno when he asking why. Its means you doesnt respect players. You should admit your mistakes, say sorry and explains it to him that you did it not on purpose. So everything will be okay. Even you are admin you should respect other regular players. Im sorry but he gives clear proof.

@Techno Thanks for the advice

• I love it 2

first of all @Techno gave proofs. not entirely clear, but still understendable. on other hand @-Fr3oN- explanation is clear, but as we don't know his real intention we can do it like this. @-Fr3oN- will receive 1 warning. 2 more warnings remaining before suspend/remove from access. as long as fr3on don't make 2 more mistakes like this (not major mistake) everything will be alright. also, we heard from you that he mocked you. this warning will be the example of others as well. to not look down players. if it's not clear will receive warning. if it's clear that admin abused command or any other of his advantage then suspend or remove will be neccesary. also, no players are allowed to mock admins (who are warned) even a little bit and provoke them with this.

i think this is fair

#solved!

T/C!

• I love it 1
  • Haha 1
  • Brainy 1