Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Accepted] Request Admin [smaSnFoR.]

smaSnFoR.

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): samSnFoR.
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook: - 
¤ Age: 15 
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: English and Arabic
¤ Your Location:  Palestine
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link):  no, but l'll learn
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): yes
¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname) https://www.gametracker.com/player/samSnFoR./135.125.249.129:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: i love this server and wanted to be in charge here and help the newcomers
¤ Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?: yes
¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] : NewLife Top 2

• I love it 1

You meet the minimum required activity and you are a good player.

But I've had to use commands on you a few times because you camp on mods, plus the fact that you mostly play for frags.    For now I think I'll say... CONTRA   improve that and I'll change my mind GL

• I love it 2

do give you now my opinion @smaSnFoR.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For now i give you a list of your contra's:

• You mostly are not going to attack during a mod, and we need to slap & freeze you.
  • I suggest you to read our rules very good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And here i give you the pro's:

• You have a good activity, but you could increase it more.
  • I like it, that you do not insult / swear or break the rules.

My choice is now, that you deserve to get a chance. Pro! 🙂

Best regards,

VollmeR.

Edited by VollmeR
  • I love it 4