[Accepted] Admin Request [El Master Edwin]

El Máster Edwin

¤ Your Nickname (same as in forum): El master edwin @El master edwin
¤ Your Address Skype, facebook:  -
¤ Age: 22
¤ Languages That You Can Speak: English and Spanish
¤ Your Location: Venezuela
¤ Experience As Admin (last server GT link): 2 months on thunderzm
¤ Can You Stay Spectator Or Playing Between These Hours (24:00 To 12:00 PM): yes, i do (i use to play a lot during that schedule)

¤ Link Of Hours You Played On Server ( CLICK HERE You Must Write Your Nickname)https://www.gametracker.com/player/El Master Edwin/135.125.249.129:27015/
¤ Reason That You Want To Be Admin: I want to help the server, and i can support latinos community with any trouble 
¤ Are you on our NewLifeZM discord server and will you be active in the NewLife Staff-Chat channel ( Link ) ?: Discord

¤ Password/key for admin[ Read The Rules to find it] : NewLife top4

PRO                                                                                                                                    YOU HAVE A GOOD ACTIVITY I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU BREAKING THE RULES IN PLAY                                                                                                                                 GOOD LUCK