Facebook Twitter Youtube

Requste Recruitment[Accepted]

ROVEN

uviTR2Y.png Nick: ROVEN
uviTR2Y.png Real name: Hocine
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 21 years old
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): Counter Strike 1.6 - CS GO (cs 1.6 12y) (CS-GO 2y)
uviTR2Y.png Where are you from?(country and city): Algeria,Jijel,Elmilia
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am hard-working, active, I like things to be done well, I really like Video games, I like practice sport (football),  play with my Friends, I like Cats to give them food, i love listening to music and I really like being in the community. I also like going out to the streets.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: I am angry and loved of my friends.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: I hate fake friend

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it):  Well, now I'm in GFX , VGR
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): GFX but in this days i got new pc i have problem in my active i will do my best
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: I like all the projects, so I would like to take care of the ones I have been in
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages):  English 7/10
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes i have ts3 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years): Months, maybe years

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: TS3, PM, Insta
uviTR2Y.png Last request:https://csblackdevil.com/forums/topic/364296-requste-recruitmentaccepted/

2 hours ago, tsemaa said:

Please answer the following before i give you my vote:

1. What makes a good moderator?
2. Why do you wanna be moderator? How would you help us?
3. How do you manage a conflict? Which side do you take?

1. daily active, helping new members, make community better

2.i have long time in this community i want to be one of wonderful staff, help for everything what forum want.

3.i will try as much as possible to solve a conflict in a peacful without oppressing anyone