Facebook Twitter Youtube

No-Recoil mod.

Nick-Or-RealName: Jaymun #LegendsNeverDie

Suggestions: Mod de no recoil

[Download Links]: Nu am

Reason Why Add-Or-Remove It: It will be nice to add this to have literally no recoil on your gun, but ofc added with points entire map or ammo/round.

• I love it 1

Acum 49 minute, 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼 a spus:

We should focus on modes. In my opinion modes are not balance they dont come often, every infection is mostly normal infection. So kindly focus on these thing and add more special mode like sonic vs etc etc. 

You are right about this too, but lets think about something. U can buy no recoil and headshot every shot. By that you get more ammo to buy armor to protect yourself from 1 shot infection. And about mods, Sonic is handling pretty well against bombardier, hybrid and assassin. But still, i think bombardier skin should be changed to something that can easy be spotted, its rly hard to spot him as long is fully dark like CT skins. And also, remove some of his grenades tho, its super OP. he should have maximum 5-10 grenades and he should buy them with ammo.

• Surprised 1