Request Recruitment[solutioned]

uviTR2Y.png Nick: -_-Moltres-_-
uviTR2Y.png Real name:  Ali
uviTR2Y.png How old are you?: 21
uviTR2Y.png Which Games you play? and for how long?(each of them): I've been playing CS :1.6 for 5+ years , Red dead redemption 2 , and PUBG for 2+ years .
uviTR2Y.png where are you from?(country and city): Pakistan,Karachi.
uviTR2Y.png Describe yourself(at least 50 words): I am a really hard working person i can be active on this platform consistently. I am also a very friendly person, i talk to my friends alot. My best friends include; glow cyber punk and  Mr.talha. I want to become a moderator because I'm an OG to this platform. I wish to use this experience for the betterment of this community. I also made a request about a month ago but i got rejected because i made the request in my  early days. But now I'm making a request again because I've improved myself and gained more experience and worked hard to get this rank. I have high hopes that I'll be accepted as a moderator. Thank you ❤️.
uviTR2Y.png Note some of your qualities: i can work hard and be active on this platform consistently.
uviTR2Y.png Tell us some of your defects: i have a really bad temper problem and i lose my mind when I'm frustrated.

uviTR2Y.png Had you before any kind of responsabilities(describe it): yes of course. I was in GOG and  Devil Harmony. 
uviTR2Y.png On which category/categories have you been active lately?(describe your activity): GOG & DEVIL HARMONY
uviTR2Y.png Which category/project you want to care off?: i want to take care of Devil Harmony.
uviTR2Y.png How well you speak english?(and other languages): i can speak Urdu and about little bit of english enough to communicate.
uviTR2Y.png Do you use TS3? Do you have an active microphone?: Yes 
uviTR2Y.png For how long can you be active after you get accepted?(days, weeks, months, years):  A year.

uviTR2Y.png Contact methods: FB,Instagram,Twitter,Steam,Discord,Messenger.
uviTR2Y.png Last request 

2 hours ago, R E V O- said:

after a break of 2 week , you started your activity 7 days ago and you posted this request , i think it's too early to apply for a moderator 

sorry but Contra.

I can understand what you're trying to say but I've doing my activity for quite a while with consistency and i had this wish for a long time. But now as I'm free from my personal matters I'll be sure to be regular and work hard managing this responsibility. Thank you.

20 hours ago, Mindsphere. said:

Hello there! Please be more active, if you really wants to be in your Staff, you must improve and show to us that you deserve it and also wants to help it. As my colleague said, i will give Contra, but don't be sad, improve more and be more active, it will help you in future. 😉 Good luck. 

Yo good Evening i had constant activity before this 1 week break as i had an accident still I'm trying to be active while being injured it's hard for me to use pc in this condition yet I'm trying to do daily activity my friends also helping me one more thing as I won't only just do activity like news etc but I'll build my own server soon that @-GloW will help me in that after our exams. Servers which is the most important thing than posts? Well I'll do both + i rather request while absent than getting accept and going absent like other's not targeting anyone but just spitting facts 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, FazzNoth said:

Hello @-_-Moltres-_-,

I want to ask you a few questions before I give you my vote:

1.Why you want to be part of the staff ?

2.What are the hard works you done to our community ? 

3.What did u think the best project on csbd , why?

1-Answer
Reason why i want to be a moderator is that this is my dream and i try so much time to get this rank but i got reject but now i improve my self to achieve this rank 
2-Asnwer
is that I work hard in gog project that's why i got co leader of gog project and also i add some of my friends in this community 
3-Answer
Is that the best project is gog bcz gog is the  best project and little easy too..

6 minutes ago, -_-Moltres-_- said:

1-Answer
Reason why i want to be a moderator is that this is my dream and i try so much time to get this rank but i got reject but now i improve my self to achieve this rank 
2-Asnwer
is that I work hard in gog project that's why i got co leader of gog project and also i add some of my friends in this community 

Your 2 answers are ok.

7 minutes ago, -_-Moltres-_- said:

3-Answer
Is that the best project is gog bcz gog is the  best project and little easy too..

But according to you, the fact that it is "easy" does not mean it is the best project and it does not seem to be a reasonable explanation. So that answer is not good.

Anyway as you are very active,good activity & it is necessary to have active members here, I will give you pro.

• I love it 2
  • Brainy 1

2 hours ago, -Dark said:

CONTRA - I saw that sometimes you are active in your projects, you leave and then you return it will be the same as other former moderators (they got their rank and after weeks they leave)

Well the thing is as I've said before i had some personal problems that's why i had to leave but now they are solved so i plan on being here consistently and responsibly handling this task . Thank you.