Facebook Twitter Youtube

[VGR] Request DeathStrike. [Accepted]

• Nickname : DeathStrike.
  • Profile Link: @DeathStrike.
  • How much time you can be active in Forum & TS3: i cannot join TS3 anymore because my pc cannot handle it anymore with this, feel so sorry.
  • Link of Reviews you have posted recently:  
  • How much you rate VGame Reviewers Team 1-15: 15 of course!
  • Why do you want be part of the Reviewer's team: i want to help it.
  • Any suggest you want to make for your Request: No, wish i will be accepted.
  • Like 2

Hello there! Thank you so much for making the request here, also i want to say you are a great person, i want to say that you need to be active more in the project, i want you to be active atleast every day, posting, etc. You deserve a chance like everyone, so my vote is Pro for PENDING to see your activity while you are in pending for 3-4 days. 😄 Wish you good luck.

• I love it 2

2 hours ago, Mindsphere. said:

Hello there! Thank you so much for making the request here, also i want to say you are a great person, i want to say that you need to be active more in the project, i want you to be active atleast every day, posting, etc. You deserve a chance like everyone, so my vote is Pro for PENDING to see your activity while you are in pending for 3-4 days. 😄 Wish you good luck.

Same 

Pro for pending 

• I love it 1