Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Vote] Hard Game

[Vote] Hard Game  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Once we thrived to collect ammo packs & buy a mode,and now players have enough packs to buy anything they want. This makes it undesirable,not enough nostalgy on the game. VIPs have double damage & double packs = 4x faster..

• Make it harder to make ammo packs & have a fair,balanced game for everyone.
    • I don't like this idea,i stick to the current things.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/30/2021 at 07:00 AM

I would like it to be more balanced and we have all discussed it. I think also thinking about the role of each player and game mode we can find the right balance we are looking for. Starting from there, it is clear that vips should have certain "skills" or "helps" because when you buy the vip, let's say you make an upgrade. It's fair, it's not bad. It doesn't seem to me that whoever can pay for some kind of perk on the server has to be judged as a "preference", it's more of a "plus".

• I love it 2

I remember playing zombie plague 4.3 on 2009 - 2010. That was the golden era of zombie plague.  There are a lot of server has their own unique addons and plugins. I do also remember how dark the map was and how hard it is to get ammo packs. I could spent hours on that server, because the main goal is to survive and collect ammo packs to buy in-game items. Man, that was fun.

10 years later, I downloaded CS 1.6 again just to play zombie plague 4.3, but none of the existed server have similar feature to the server I used to play. My opinion is, there won't be more new players just to play CS 1.6/ Zombie Plague 4.3, people who play CS 1.6 are the people who want to experience the good old days they used to have when they play CS 1.6. So, keep the server original like it used to be, I'm sure there will be more old player will play on this server. 

The fact that some of you spent 1.4k hours every single day just to play on this server is scary. What are you doing with your life? Go spend your time with your family or do some of your favorite hobbies, don't waste your time.

• Like 1
  • Brainy 2