CS 1.6 Connection problem

jayden™

2 minutes ago, jay™ said:
  • Your Nickname: jayden
  • Your Problem: Everytime I attempt to join a server it does not allow me to join and I get a "connection to server timed out"
  • Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/t19Kcz6

Hello there! As i remember you get this message if you stay more than 15-20 seconds in loading screen, it is not a problem or something.

Check this and try it and tell me if it worked or not.

Link:

CLICK HERE!

• I love it 5

Hi!

We always recommend Use 'Search' function before opening a topic as there may already be a topic containing the same subject. i think this is not a big problem. The same thing has already been put up several times by some members and the problem has already been resolved. To a certain extent i think i have found some of the same topics as your problem through which you can benefit and solve your issue as it shows the following. 

Topic Closed !

• I love it 1

13 minutes ago, Angrry.exe™ said:

Hi!

We always recommend Use 'Search' function before opening a topic as there may already be a topic containing the same subject. i think this is not a big problem. The same thing has already been put up several times by some members and the problem has already been resolved. To a certain extent i think i have found some of the same topics as your problem through which you can benefit and solve your issue as it shows the following. 

Topic Closed !

Those topics are not the same with the problem that he has now.

@jay™ did you fixed it?

• I love it 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1