Facebook Twitter Youtube

[Closed]Hud chat.

It is nothing to be mad about who said hello. They only said one time in every 2 hours, so just let them free to say Hello, they just want hello to everyone. And that make people a bit happier when they hear word Hello. 

It is only if they said blah blah chat, not important, they will be warned in game for saying things not important in HUD chat. 

Edited by Lucky-chan

3 minutes ago, Lucky-chan said:

It is nothing to be mad about who said hello. They only said one time in every 2 hours, so just let them free to say Hello, they just want hello to everyone. And that make people a bit happier when they hear word Hello. 

It is only if they said blah blah chat, not important, they will be warned in game for saying things not important in HUD chat. 

They can welcome eachothers via normal chat.....

• I love it 1

19 minutes ago, LuCifer ^ said:

They can welcome eachothers via normal chat.....

Yes, they can do that.

But about that, managers and daddy bosses will decide what to do with that.

Just wait for admins and managers, daddy bosses reply to this Suggestion. If they leaving without reply, they have no respect with Suggestion as they should be.

[Edited] I will give a #Pro

Good luck with your Suggestion ?

Edited by Lucky-chan

#Pro

Sometimes its annoying for some players and it lacks professionalism :v.

[ Hi hello ] can be delivered via normal chat.

But It cant really be considered a "Serious" Issue, unless it is really annoying for some players, then yes

Edited by DarKVoicE

15 minutes ago, DarKVoicE said:

#Pro

Sometimes its annoying for some players and it lacks professionalism :v.

[ Hi hello ] can be delivered via normal chat.

But It cant really be considered a "Serious" Issue, unless it is really annoying for some players, then yes

Thats why i offered to make  some kind of report point system.It doesnt have to be 3 reports maybe 5 maybe 10 but it will definately increase hud chat abuse.And players wont even bother to listen hud chat cause it looks like chat room.

25 minutes ago, Kukata said:

I don't understand this topic saying Hello to someone via say @ is a bad thing?

He Means That since many admins constantly say y@ Hello and Other unwanted stuff. 
It reduces the importance of Actual Announcements like Zm Attack, Don't Block etc.

say @
This has a purpose!It's used to annouce something on the server,or use the binds like Zm Attack..etc.
But i don't think its a problem if some admins use it to say Hello to everyone.It's not like it stays there for the whole map.

i dont see too many admins use the u@ for saying "hello" , its mostly for the annoucements, and for maintaining rules in server, like saying attack to zombies, its the purpose of u@ to be big so all the players can see it.

Contra for this suggestion