Facebook Twitter Youtube

[T/C] Free game server~

As some of you know on other server we implemented the FREE Gameserver sistem . Our staff knows and i want to propose this for Newlife server too.

Here we can talk with team about it! 

Only who buy mod (nemesis or assasin) must attack and can be slap slay if not... 

• I love it 2
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Profesoru said:

As you know on other server we implemented the FREE Gameserver sistem . Our staff knows and i want to propose this for Newlife server too.

Here we can talk with team about it! 

Only who buy mod (nemesis or assasin) must attack and can be slap slay if not... 

Agree !!

ok

agree bro !

816217387_manager1.6.gif.e608650ec04a67d4d0ead0d6615f9d50.gif

Edited by 3dystan_maas

<17:38:58> "2 8 9 !": plague mod have nemesis and zombie ext
<17:39:25> "2 8 9 !": so zombie don't want to attack no slap no slay and what for nemesis?
<17:39:32> "2 8 9 !": just in plague mod
<17:48:52> "Profesoru1": only who buy is forced to attack
<17:49:26> "2 8 9 !": yes that is my point too
<17:49:27> "Profesoru1": other didnt ask to get nemesis
<17:49:43> "Profesoru1": or assassin
<17:50:00> "Profesoru1": so ucant force them attack
<17:50:04> "Profesoru1": its free
<17:50:10> "Profesoru1": choice

Based on what i know and consider is that rules make the game fun, from time to time is ok to break them, in a somehow limit, but is needed to ensure that 15-20 players won't just gonna stay and watch an afk zombie ori who hides, there is no entertaiment in that, they wanna be part of the fun, now is debatable, each mode has some rules, and thats what i say, rules... 

I like the current state because for me is more logic, if we let them free, we many lose some dedicated players, players come for fun, score and rank.

As i said i repeat, some rules may be broken from time to time, is all about how you the admins decide the enviroment to be, don't get loose, but don't stay on the head of the players, for this isn't needed a rule, it has to be transmited by owners to all the admins.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2020 at 10:37 AM, Profesoru said:

free server free - no one will force u attack (execpt nemesis and assassin), no force to hide, no go down from map - players can camp - u must find them and kill them! 

this is more fun in my oppinion! 

In my opinion, in survivor and sniper modes, if the zombies are not forced to attack the mode will fail. The reason is that neither of these two human modes can freely go out and fly with their jetpack and kill in "Free Mode"

• I love it 2

• 4 months later...