Facebook Twitter Youtube

Need Help

# Ret-H@CKer

Hello Hardy 

If you wanna see "Settings" then you must connect to the server , after that u may able to see "Settings"

an advice : In name column you have to write your nickname 

ELwiZ0p.png

as you can see in image i dont have option too i mean no have option of Settings. you have to connect first 

25 minutes ago, #Freaky- said:

Hello Hardy 

If you wanna see "Settings" then you must connect to the server , after that u may able to see "Settings"

an advice : In name column you have to write your nickname 

as you can see in image i dont have option too i mean no have option of Settings. you have to connect first 

bro i connect but i can t see the setting

how to get it 

you are talking about settings that its after tools 

i think its from your ts3 

go download the new update here 

This Is The Link To Download it 

Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?fvhiv4dzfg8...

Edited by Mr.SnaPeR

Nah, I recommend you reinstall the teamspeak just it. remove all plugins and costumes.

After that download ts3 of "OFFICIAL PAGE" . and like drevann saids, you must enter to the any server for see "Settings"

Why? because if you do not enter a server, you will not customize something because you can not do anything on white screen!

• I love it 1

Hardy XXX the best way hoe to fix this problem is. Update the current TeamSpeak to the last version , and to see the Seting it's moved to the new tab "Tools". It is good to do the updates so you recive a new service from Teamspeak and avoid the errors

If you don't know how to find this contact me on Private Mail. 

On 20/9/2017 at 2:05 PM, Classic™ said:

Hello, if you can't see the settings try to reinstall your teamspeak client, if you reinstalled your currently teamspeak and still doesn't work just try to install this new TeamSpeak3.

Have a nice evening!

thanks bro 

solved ;) 

Edited by *Celtix*$
SOLVED / TOPIC CLOSED
  • I love it 1