Facebook Twitter Youtube

For Sale StreetZm.CsBlackDevil.Com

aNaKoNDa

• 1 month later...

Hello , i know here we should offer for buy , but i have something to talk about... 

Am seeing people from Algeria offer to buy StreetZM , i want to tell these members , "Why you are wasting your time and anakonda time and offer things u can't do it"

The meaning is why u are offer to buy StreetZM and in Algeria u can't buy or sell from other country , because in Algeria 10% people who have Credit cards , and this members who offer they can't give money with any way even if they have money 

Also u can see this members are new in CSBD and they don't know too much things about Servers/Payment/Addons and all , they are thinking the payment with " Flexy " this is way to buy / sell things from your country , if u won't travel from country to country you can use " Flexy / CCP " 

So i want to tell something to this members who are from Algeria 

To pay for the server must :

• Visa Electron
  • Master Card
  • Paypal
  • Visa

to transfer money

PS; hadouma machi kima 7ena teb3atlo flexi bach techri server, lazemlak tkheelas b : Visa Electron , Master Card , Paypal , Visa

• I love it 7

52 minutes ago, S A C I said:

Hello , i know here we should offer for buy , but i have something to talk about... 

Am seeing people from Algeria offer to buy StreetZM , i want to tell these members , "Why you are wasting your time and anakonda time and offer things u can't do it"

The meaning is why u are offer to buy StreetZM and in Algeria u can't buy or sell from other country , because in Algeria 10% people who have Credit cards , and this members who offer they can't give money with any way even if they have money 

Also u can see this members are new in CSBD and they don't know too much things about Servers/Payment/Addons and all , they are thinking the payment with " Flexy " this is way to buy / sell things from your country , if u won't travel from country to country you can use " Flexy / CCP " 

So i want to tell something to this members who are from Algeria 

To pay for the server must :

• Visa Electron
  • Master Card
  • Paypal
  • Visa

to transfer money

PS; hadouma machi kima 7ena teb3atlo flexi bach techri server, lazemlak tkheelas b : Visa Electron , Master Card , Paypal , Visa

yea u have right they wasting theire time and time of anakonda and only 10/100 in algeria who have credits cards

Bravo saci

• I love it 1

Hello @aNaKoNDa ,

i'm intersted to buy the server next 20 days ,

Is there any way to send you money by Wester UNION ! 

Is a month of host included in the   price?

Is the server always full without weekly boost?

Thank you !

Edited by HuGwai
  • I love it 3

24 minutes ago, HuGwai said:

Hello @aNaKoNDa ,

i'm intersted to buy the server next 20 days ,

Is there any way to send you money by Wester UNION ! 

Is a month of host included in the   price?

Is the server always full without weekly boost?

Thank you !

Hello dude, yes u can send money with westeruni.

server is payed until 25/08/2016

server always full without boost got rank 3 for 20 days without boost, currently is rank 11 without boost.

at day always full at night players are 29/32 or 30/32

u can visti the server 89.44.246.139:27015

• I love it 4

9 hours ago, aNaKoNDa said:

Hello dude, yes u can send money with westeruni.

server is payed until 25/08/2016

server always full without boost got rank 3 for 20 days without boost, currently is rank 11 without boost.

at day always full at night players are 29/32 or 30/32

u can visti the server 89.44.246.139:27015

Thank you for the information my dear , 

I'll find you at Teamspeak to speak more about..

• 3 weeks later...